Costume costs, ICON

McCavity

When my main hit level 50 and I switched her into the costume I had all ready for her, I unexpectedly discovered that her legs were noticeably longer in that costume than in her others. I went to the tailor to shorten her legs to where they should be, and discovered it was going to cost me 1,000,010 inf just to move the slider 25% to the left. Yikes!

• Sad 1

This is especially true on the VEATs where the second through sixth costume slots takes nothing from the previous.....I always have to readjust my Widows and Soldiers body scales.  If you open a new slot (Halloween salvage or icon missions) they will open the new slot by copying whatever costume you are currently wearing your first costume slot so bring cash or tailor tokens depending on changes planned if you are fairly high level.

Edited by EmmySky
Edited to correct wrong info...I just tested it

1 hour ago, RikOz said:

When my main hit level 50 and I switched her into the costume I had all ready for her, I unexpectedly discovered that her legs were noticeably longer in that costume than in her others. I went to the tailor to shorten her legs to where they should be, and discovered it was going to cost me 1,000,010 inf just to move the slider 25% to the left. Yikes!

Sounds about right for U.S. based surgery costs. 😄

• Haha 3