Guild to the Winter Event

Maressa

Thank you!

Edit: On the ski slopes, if a player completes a particular course within the hardest time on the first try then do they get all the badges for that challenge?

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

15 hours ago, Display Name said:

Edit: On the ski slopes, if a player completes a particular course within the hardest time on the first try then do they get all the badges for that challenge?

I'm 99.99% sure the answer is no, from past memory of getting a harder time on the first try and having to slow down for other badges.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, Display Name said:

You do not. You only get the badge for whichever time you completed. If you don't have one of the slower time badges, for example,  you won't receive it if you complete a gold run. I confirmed this today when I got gold on the advanced course my first try* and didn't receive the silver and bronze badges as well.

*Don't be too impressed, I spend many hours learning that course back when the game was live.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ulysses Dare said:

*Don't be too impressed, I spend many hours learning that course back when the game was live.

Whoops!  Sorry,  I was impressed!  Lol!

• Like 1

@Super Whatsit

Are there any zones that are "better" than others for gift hunting?

Edit: Independence Port seems a good candidate.  Just keep running laps until you get 200.  The maps are at the bottom of the page:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Winter_Event/Presents

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Echo: Faultline had exploration badges as of Nov 23, because I got all eight of them on one of my characters that day.

As for finding zones for presents, I'd take a look at the maps available at the bottom of this page as well as the maps for the PVP zones and Kallisti Whaft that Voltor posted in this thread. Visit each zone, do a /whoall to see how many people are on the map, and once you find a relatively empty map, hunt away. That's pretty much what I did.

• Like 1