Signature Story Arcs

Hawkmoon269

There are three ways I know of. You must meet the minimum level requirements of the individual arcs.

1) You walk up to the contact and talk to them.

2) You use a Pillar to select the mission as a 'flashback'

3) You can get a tip that starts you... this happened with Pandora's Box redside for me.

And note that the reward system is a bit complex.

You can earn the quadruple merit reward once per character per week.

However, every character gets one 'free' run of each chapter that doesn't count against the timer.  So you could log in your favorite character, run all 12 chapters consecutively, and get the 4x reward all 12 times.  Then, if you run any chapter on that character, that starts the timer and you can't get the quadruple reward *on that character* for another week.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, Sakai said:

Was the second Signature completed before our brief hiatus?  Still haven't run that and would hate to get half way through and then be left hanging like watching Sliders back in the day. 

Yes.
According to ParagonWiki the final part (#5) was on the beta server at the time of shutdown.

It is available on Homecoming.  The first arc has 7 parts and the second arc has 5.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

Yes.
According to ParagonWiki the final part (#5) was on the beta server at the time of shutdown.

It is available on Homecoming.  The first arc has 7 parts and the second arc has 5.

well you have to remember the leaked code IS the beta server at shutdown, so pretty much everything that was active on that at shutdown is part of the base server infrastructure all the different groups are running

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

I did the first one on my “Arc-er”. Um. Storyerer?  Quester?  Noooo

anyways on the character i am doing everything Redside on. 

first time i ever did it. It was a little meh honestly. I thought it was going to be filled with odd mechanics like itrials and i was going to flail. It was 3 radio missions with a LOT of npc dialogue.

Hopefully there are no oddities i. The later ones i have to research to complete

14 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I did the first one on my “Arc-er”. Um. Storyerer?  Quester?  Noooo

anyways on the character i am doing everything Redside on. 

first time i ever did it. It was a little meh honestly. I thought it was going to be filled with odd mechanics like itrials and i was going to flail. It was 3 radio missions with a LOT of npc dialogue.

Hopefully there are no oddities i. The later ones i have to research to complete

The New Preatorian's arc has plenty of the new "odd" mechanics.  More of this please, thanks!

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

On 12/17/2019 at 9:16 AM, Snarky said:

The only 'oddity' to me is that some of the chapters are pretty easy for most AT's, then you hit a chapter that will grind you into the dirt unless you're on a tough character.