Report Zone Geometry Errors Here!

Widower
Message added by Arcanum,

Posts will be hidden after the fix has been patched into a current or upcoming build.

On 7/14/2024 at 7:12 PM, Laucianna said:

In Twinshots second arc when you go back to Manticores mansion, you can fly through the inner chambers celling hole and get out the map ❤️

whelp, i decided to check out the regular old midnighter's mansion and guess what? same thing! 😄

Server: Excelsior Zone/Mission: Midnighter Club Position: [173.3 31.0 -269.6]

image.thumb.png.1604d127f6842594d39bffc56bcc97e9.png

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
added quote

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

• 2 weeks later

Discovered that the Founders Falls Safeguard minimap is badly aligned.  Bug is the same for both standard and Vidiotmaps minimaps, so I assume it's something wrong with City.  Including @AboveTheChemist as when it's fixed, there may be an impact that needs to be tweaked in Vidiotmaps.

Here's a link to the old Vidiotmap of the Founders Falls Safeguard as it shows what should be visible, as well as the starting location when entering the map.

Founders'_Falls_Safeguard_VidiotMap.png

Now follows screenshots of the Founders Falls Safeguard right after entry with default minimap and then current Vidiotmaps minimap.  Toon is in the SE corner of the Zone, but the minimap shows only the base map as correctly aligned, with all overlay features including the Toon position offsets to the Left, or West.  Third screenshot is the Vidiotmaps version of the Founders Falls Mayhem just to confirm that it is alright, showing the Toon in the NE corner of the map on entry.

screenshot_240830-10-34-55.thumb.jpg.fe70f93a74716be6dbcad17a620a408d.jpg

screenshot_240830-10-37-57.thumb.jpg.312ec336d2a850484bdaf1a4a5550bbe.jpg

screenshot_240831-08-35-45.thumb.jpg.190a92fb824109e01dd0ee0b04a58802.jpg

• 2 weeks later

Sorry that I don't have a screenshot of this - I had used the Support system in-game to report this.

Server: Everlasting

Zone/Mission: Abandoned_Office_15_Layout_02_01

Position: [178.6 14.5 126.5]

On the landing there was a coffee table against the wall, and it was noticeably above the floor, by at least 1/2 (if viewed in the base editor).

Instanced MSRs on Everlasting, 3:30pm Eastern on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Come to the RWZ and look for Barky McBarker for who to /T.

Hit, Heal, Buff, or Debuff. MSRs are not farms, there is no sitting.