Hami Raids

Remainder of 2

I've been told this is the server for Hami raids?

If that's the case... what time and anything else I need to know?!

I just transferred my lvl 50 ill.emp controller to this server since I was told it had hami raids and all.

If anyone has a good PvP and Hami build for an ill.emp too... that would be swell.

See you on Excelsior

On 1/8/2020 at 9:17 PM, SeraphimKensai said:

Not sure about Excelsior, but Everlasting does usually a minimum of 2 raids a day most if not everyday.

You neglected to mention a time. I know they do two on Saturday's in the Abyss at 3pm Eastern. But I haven't figured out why they don't do this in the hive, given the higher number of monsters. The spawning of hami takes a lot longer in the abyss, due to the way all the monsters are spread out. 

They also don't give very clear instructions, unlike Excelsior. At least, that was my experience. Still got it done. 

Edited by Ukase

My GF  and me are in European time zone. So the raid happens at 4 am for us ....

Would there be some people be interested in raiding Fridays and/or Saturday at 6 pm EST/3 PM PST/11pm GMT? That would be great!

I can help leading, afer a run or 2 maybe even lead myself. During last year we did quite some runs on Indom.

You can PM  me ingame as @Jaro or @Mistress Cleo.

Playing the Loons together with my GF on Excelsior, mine are usually Cleo's or Jaro's.

Global handles: @Jaro @Mistress Cleo @Jaro Loon

Anyone know a good doctor to treat Altoholic?

On 1/11/2020 at 8:35 AM, Ukase said:

You neglected to mention a time. I know they do two on Saturday's in the Abyss at 3pm Eastern. But I haven't figured out why they don't do this in the hive, given the higher number of monsters. The spawning of hami takes a lot longer in the abyss, due to the way all the monsters are spread out.

Everlasting currently has two double hami raids per day at 6 pm and 9 pm est. These are both in the Hive. (The weekend 3 pm raids occur in the Abyss mainly to accommodate some players on the server who do not want to switch alignment from villain.)

• Like 1

Yes, but 10 PM is 4 am my time ... hard to go there, even on a weekend (even with a severe addiction).

In the last day they try some earlier, but it was not always really successful ...

We might visit you guys on Excelsior during a weekend 🙂

Anyway, thanks for the answers all!

Playing the Loons together with my GF on Excelsior, mine are usually Cleo's or Jaro's.

Our 10pm raid on Excelsior is becoming quite popular and is filling up even before 10pm. We are getting to a point that there could be a second raid if someone was willing and competent enough to lead it {without trying to undercut the first raid}.  We cleaned up a mess left behind from an earlier failed raid on Saturday. I give credit to someone willing to lead one, but it's a little more complicated than running a BAF.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

7 hours ago, Crimsonpyre said:

Our 10pm raid on Excelsior is becoming quite popular and is filling up even before 10pm. We are getting to a point that there could be a second raid if someone was willing and competent enough to lead it {without trying to undercut the first raid}.  We cleaned up a mess left behind from an earlier failed raid on Saturday. I give credit to someone willing to lead one, but it's a little more complicated than running a BAF.

I've led them before and will be happy to lead them again if things are full in hive 1 and I can't get in. Or maybe if even if I can. 

19 minutes ago, Ukase said:

I've led them before and will be happy to lead them again if things are full in hive 1 and I can't get in. Or maybe if even if I can. 

You might want to consider that. We do the raid everyday and very rarely advertise it on the LFG channel since we almost always reach the zone population cap before 10pm. 

Another option might be having another raid at a different time. There are many times after the third round is over that people would be willing to do more, and just switch to another alt. 80 merits for the first kill, and 40 after that is a pretty sweet reward for the time it takes to run it. As it is now, most people won't switch toons between rounds for fear of not getting back in.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 11:08 PM, Jaro said:

My GF  and me are in European time zone. So the raid happens at 4 am for us ....

Would there be some people be interested in raiding Fridays and/or Saturday at 6 pm EST/3 PM PST/11pm GMT? That would be great!

I can help leading, afer a run or 2 maybe even lead myself. During last year we did quite some runs on Indom.

You can PM  me ingame as @Jaro or @Mistress Cleo.

The interest seems pretty high for Hami on Excelsior.  If you're willing to form, I'd be surprised if you couldn't fill one yourself by just broadcasting on all channels at that time of day.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Yes, that is my plan. But i still need to learn a bit about it, but after attending some bad ones i was on a couple of great raids and now know much more again!

So hopefully see you soon in the hive!