Force feedback proc in....

DemonWithin

I'm running an electric melee/shield defence scrapper.  Anyone have any experience slotting the FF recharge proc in any of the following powers:

Shield charge.

Thunder strike.

Lightning rod. 

Kick.  Or

Çrosspunch

Good results out of any of those powers?

Edited by DemonWithin

I shoot for 2 FF +rech in recharge focused builds. As for @DemonWithin's question, simple answer: Shield Charge.

Spring Attack may also be available for your character. Cross Punch = If your good at getting more than 3 enemies in a short range cone, this could also have potential.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have placed the FF proc in shield charge and I ran a few missions.  I also was monitoring my recharge rate on screen.  I never noticed a spike in the bonus percentage during those missions.  How can I monitor the effectiveness of the proc?

Edited by DemonWithin

I've been working on Battle Axe build with Fire Armor with the FF procs in Swoop, Whirling, Cleave, and Pendulum. Still very much in concept stages so I can't say how well it's gonna work.(If at all 🙄) Still deciding Scrapper or Brute on it as well, Scrapper being aimed towards less downtime on Fiery Embrace, Brute on Rune of Protection with less global recharge but Psi resists for good measure. Thoughts about taking energy torrent in these two in the epic pool since I've heard it's rather good at proccing FF.

I have a Human PB that is complete though, and that uses a large amount of FF in it's attacks. It's usually been enough to keep Hasten perma or close to with only 60% global. But they have a lot more attacks with over 15 second base recharge which certainly helps with proc chance. Fun character too mess around in even if the damage is a little lacking compared to what I typically like. Keeps everything flopping in place.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:30 AM, DemonWithin said:

I have placed the FF proc in shield charge and I ran a few missions.  I also was monitoring my recharge rate on screen.  I never noticed a spike in the bonus percentage during those missions.  How can I monitor the effectiveness of the proc?

It should show in the combat logs when it triggers, but otherwise just the combat stats. Know what your standard recharge rate is then after using an attack with it slotted see if changes to s higher number.

48 minutes ago, ninja surprise said:

Know what your standard recharge rate is then after using an attack with it slotted see if changes to s higher number.

Note that there is usually a 1-2 second delay before the combat stats update, so give it some time to show the change.