Tried and True Exploration badge

Elemento

I know about the Tried and True Veteran Badge but in the Badger Listings, it shows a Tried and True that is an exploration badge.

It shows it to be in multiple locations but exactly where because I can't get any information about this exploration badge???

Clicking the badge name on the Badger site will bring up more info about it.

https://n15g.github.io/badger/homecoming/badge/tried-and-true

On the right side of that page there is also a link to the forum post from these forums about it with a bit more detail.

• 1 year later

I cannot find this badge as collected in my list (hard to scroll through all of them annd see each one...) and the badge tracker shows this sequentially right after Dark Omen and before Ambitious.  Its not there.  Yet I am standing on the badge location in City hall and nuthin...

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

I cannot find this badge as collected in my list (hard to scroll through all of them annd see each one...) and the badge tracker shows this sequentially right after Dark Omen and before Ambitious.  Its not there.  Yet I am standing on the badge location in City hall and nuthin...

Earning it requires visiting the badge in 3 different instances (see the wiki page for more info: https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Tried_and_True_Badge). If you haven't been to all three then that might explain what you are seeing.

• Thanks 1

You may also have been to all three locations, but the badge won't award unless you are a hero or vigilante.

• Thanks 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.