The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Bank Missions

borgking001a

Is there a way, to make all low level Safeguard/Mayhem missions, available to all characters, even if you out level them?  For example, if I missed Atlas Park, King's Row and Steel Canyon, I would like the contact for Skyway City to give us an option to do the other 3 bank missions.  

Did I make any sense on this request?

17 minutes ago, borgking001a said:

Is there a way, to make all low level Safeguard/Mayhem missions, available to all characters, even if you out level them?  For example, if I missed Atlas Park, King's Row and Steel Canyon, I would like the contact for Skyway City to give us an option to do the other 3 bank missions.  

Did I make any sense on this request?

So you want the villain contact who lets you do all of them but for heroes

This already exists for both sides. There are special contacts you can unlock for both redside and blueside that allow you to take on any Mayhem/Safeguard mission. You need to be at least Level 10 and get a specific badge to unlock them. When you've met the requirements you get a popup introducing them. To be able to do the Mayhem/Safeguard mission you want you need to be as high level as that missions maximum, which you'll get examplared down to. 

For Blueside it's Agent Hassell in Steel Canyon. He can be found in a car park just to the East of the Platinum Lake map marker. To unlock him you need to get the blueside defeat badge Villain Disruptor (defeat 25 "signature villains"). These are largely the villains found in safeguard missions trying to rob the bank, but also includes some found in tip missions and I think Recluse and the 4 Patrons. Maybe their 4 sidekicks as well? Not sure. 

For Redside it's Lord Schweinzer in Port Oakes. He can be found outside the building just South of the submarine you take for Port Oakes Mayhem Missions. To unlock him you need the redside defeat badge Hero Slayer (defeat 25 "signature heroes"). Similarly these are the Heroes that stop you during Mayhem Missions, but it also counts members of the Freedom Phalanx and the Vindicators.

Edited by Aberrant
Locations of contacts.
  • Thanks 1

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

1 hour ago, Aberrant said:

For Blueside it's Agent Hassell in Steel Canyon. To unlock him you need to get the blueside defeat badge Villain Disruptor (defeat 25 "signature villains"). These are largely the villains found in safeguard missions trying to rob the bank, but also includes some found in tip missions and I think Recluse and the 4 Patrons. Maybe their 4 sidekicks as well? Not sure. 

For Redside it's Lord Schweinzer (I don't remember his location). you need the redside defeat badge Hero Slayer (defeat 25 "signature heroes"). Similarly these are the Heroes that stop you during Mayhem Missions, but it also counts members of the Freedom Phalanx and the Vindicators.

I found Lord Schweinzer in Port Oakes, but where in Steel is Officer Hassell?

3 minutes ago, borgking001a said:

I found Lord Schweinzer in Port Oakes, but where in Steel is Officer Hassell?

Right next to the police van safeguard missions in that zone use. I believe he also shows up as a contact both on the map and in your contact list once you have him unlocked.

• Thanks 1

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

4 hours ago, borgking001a said:

It's the unlocking him part, that is taking forever!

Yeah for heroes it's sadly a bit tougher than Villains. Villains there's one arc where if you set it to x8 it will spawn a full group of 8 (admittedly Elite boss) and there are several multi-hero mission arcs. For Heroes, however, the one arc that you would think would count towards beating up AVs, Hero's Hero or a Hero's epic don't count since they only count to the Dimensional Warden badge.

You guys are out of the loop. One run of Signature Story Arc #1 part 4 set to any team size larger than 1 will get you the badge for the mayhem mission contact, on hero or villain side.

Edited by Vanden

4 hours ago, Vanden said:

You guys are out of the loop. One run of Signature Story Arc #1 part 4 set to any team size larger than 1 will get you the badge for the mayhem mission contact, on hero or villain side.

Signature Story Arc #1, there are like a lot of Signature Story Arcs, do you know the contacts?