Energy Focus and Energy Stored

Bill Z Bubba

This might help. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

"Energy Assault: New special mechanic. Most single target attacks have a 20% chance of granting Energy Focus mode. Hitting a foe with Total Focus will always grant Energy Focus mode.

While in this mode, Whirling Hands will inflict a large amount of bonus damage. Power Burst will do some bonus damage."

Thanks, @Bopper

For rough numbers on this, the bonus damage is +70% for Power Burst and +100% for Whirling Hands. This is base damage, or at least it's definitely affected by enhancements as you would expect.

Bonesmasher also consumes Energy Focus to do a Weaken-like (reverse Power Boost) effect.

3 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

One question I have is whether the damage proc in Whirling Hands interacts with the incarnate ability that also has a chance for double damage. If it does, Whirling Hands becomes basically a mini nuke. 

I haven't gone so far as look at it with a microscope but Whirling Hands hits for a ton for me.  I have the double damage incarnate and it seems to fire on the base damage when it does, not the energy release portion.  Powered with an extreme amount of damage boost with Soul Drain along with Obliteration, Energy Release and Double Hit procs it's the power I most look forward to using seemingly melting groups of targets.