I love all you beautiful people

Force Redux

Its been just over 8 months since the revival of the game came to my attention on the heels of my birthday, and it was the best birthday present ever. The community is as awesome as it ever was, here on the forums, and on Everlasting. However long we have, I appreciate the second run, all the folks forming groups, helping each other out in game or out, the donations made to keep the lights on, and the dev-time and effort.

They saying is you can't go back home, but that's not true in this case. I came back home and its better than ever. I hope to one day find some old SG mates here as well (so far no luck, but you never know).

You all rock. See you in Paragon!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

As a social conduit, what could be better than bonding over being Super Heroes/Villains together?  Well, short of being in the same city, and having a beer that is. 😉

I have managed to reconnect with a good portion of my old SG, though not all of them actually play.  I have a Discord server where a lot of them made accounts when I told them the game was back, but never actually used it after that.  So, it's rather hit an miss as a total.  But, the ones who do show up are the "die hard" players who feel the same way about the game as I do.  We don't have the kind of time we had back in the good old days for gaming.  So, with the time we have, this is where we choose to spend it.

• Like 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

42 minutes ago, Luminara said:

I don't love you.

I've been having an affair.

With the water heater.

We're leaving together.

I'm filing for alimony.

You can keep your floozie blow-up dolls.

🤪

I'm so disappointed, I almost thought this was going to start off as haiku! 😄

1 hour ago, AsheTDust said:

Does this mean they should add a “It’s not you, it’s me” decline option for random team invites?

This should totally have been a feature since Issue 1. 😀

Edited by Force Redux

I do like seeing positive threads like this.  It beats those threads back in the day where folks left in a huff and wanted the world...and its little dog, too...to know about it.   Only good thing about those was that sometimes a request for "stuff" got results.

(Note that it was hard to finish this note.  I kept drool...er, staring, at that deep dish pizza avatar above.)

• Like 2