DANCE EMOTES

So first off I have to say I started my MMO experience on Champions and only got to listen to all my friends tell me how awesome COH was and how much they missed it.  So I have to say they were RIGHT!  This game is amazing and it was a sin it was canceled.  So thank you so much for reviving it.  You guys are AWESOME and doing a GREAT Job.

That said I am part of the fairly large Roleplay community and love using emotes, and the only thing this game is lacking is good DANCE Emotes? 

I know this is a tall order but I would love LOVE to see some NICE Dance moves that don't make you look like a drunk monkey trying to dance for the first time.  Champions and Star Trek online have some nice dances that are more representative of what you see in a club.  It's not the end of the world to not have them but we have basically avoided RPing in Pocket D or even having private dance parties because the emotes are SO silly it makes keeping the fantasy of the RP going because you are too busy laughing.  

Thanks

• Like 3

I would like to see a way to synchronize dance moves between some number players and everyone else in their respective latency affected points of view.

It would also be cool to have some dance animations that are for two characters together, or even for a circle or long line of people.

• Like 1

spacer.png   /em dance1

spacer.png   /em dance2

spacer.png   /em dance3

spacer.png   /em dance 4

spacer.png   /em dance 5

spacer.png  /em dance 6

spacer.png   /em drumdance

spacer.png   /em dance7

spacer.png   /em dance10

spacer.png   /em dance11

spacer.png   /em dance8

spacer.png   /em dance9

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Yes I have seen all of those, and once again......Silly....and the ones that are NOT silly. their FEET are nailed to the floor.  Hell I would be happy with the little dancing girl on Redlynne's signature.  but how about...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HotLisa93 said:

Hell I would be happy with the little dancing girl on Redlynne's signature.

Who wouldn't?

Also, I'm for new dances, but the Finger Guns and Slow Clap emotes in that video would also be welcome additions.  😄

• Like 1

Ok I'm not a hardcore RP'er but yeah if folks over on the Dev team are feeling bored, or if there is some folks out in the wilds of Homecoming that can create some new emotes/dances I'll say thanks in advance. Just adds to the options the players can have, which is a good thing. Plus as the person above said, some of the dances have not aged well.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, HotLisa93 said:

Hell I would be happy with the little dancing girl on Redlynne's signature.

So would I, to be honest ...

Fun thing is that there was a time back on Virtue when I created a character named Dance Avatar and gave her a ponytail, an orange shirt and white baggy pants plus sneakers just to create a Villain in Breakout.  She never left the tutorial, since she was just a costume test (and eventually got deleted).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.