Does Beam feel slow ?

plainguy

Like Beam Rifle and my Beam Energy Aura Sentinel is kick A$$..

But does anyone feel like the animation is slow ? I feel like I am hitting the button and the beam is just dripping out of the gun.

I wish I had a better way of explaining it. But it just seems slow compared to Assault Rifle for example.

Hopefully someone else has better verbiage to explain it. 

Yes, painfully at low levels when there's nothing you can do about it.

I've paired mine with SR and am glad I did. Now she's 50, hella stronk, and uber fun.

Also, check out the BR SFX Mod from Solarverse here in the forums. I swear the SFX Mod makes her stronger. 😃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six Six said:

I've paired mine with SR and am glad I did. Now she's 50, hella stronk, and uber fun.

Also, check out the BR SFX Mod from Solarverse here in the forums. I swear the SFX Mod makes her stronger. 😃

It sure makes you feel like you are hitting harder, doesn't it? lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Six Six said:

1 hour ago, Solarverse said:

It sure makes you feel like you are hitting harder, doesn't it? lol

Sounds crazy but it worked

Thank you very much

Edited by plainguy
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Lines said:

Yeah, changing sounds made a lot of difference. The default sound effects for Beam Rifle sound kinda... floppy?

I haven't tried Solarverse's, but this one by Ska-Core hit the spot for me.

That's a good one too. I tried that one out before creating mine. I just wanted something with more thump and less buzz. I also tried out the Banshee SFX Mod for Sonic, that damn thing is so fricken good I didn't feel the need to make a Sonic one. He made that mod exactly like I would have, heh. The more Mods and options we can get the better as far as I am concerned, and I feel people should try all of them before settling on one. Never kn ow what you might be missing.