Luck based powerset

WitchofDread

Any set.  Load up with procs and recharge enhancements.  Hit one of the proc monster threads to figure out how much enhanced recharge (not global recharge) for each proc to hit your sweet spot (25%, 33%, 50%, etc).

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Ok, I'm having a senior moment here . . . I could have sworn this request had already been made months ago, and garnered some discussion.  However, my search-fu has completely failed me.

Am I losing more of my memory, or could someone else track down the thread and post a link to it, please?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArchVileTerror said:

Ok, I'm having a senior moment here . . . I could have sworn this request had already been made months ago, and garnered some discussion.  However, my search-fu has completely failed me.

Am I losing more of my memory, or could someone else track down the thread and post a link to it, please?

I did make the request almost a year ago but cannot find the thread either! Hence the new one.

• Thanks 1

Def based sets.  they are purely at the whim on the RNG.  Super Reflexes epitomizes this defense strategy.  Almost everything misses.  When it doesn't you get a full hate sandwich, with sides.

For attack sets I would pick something that is a proc monster.  They are vicious.  I do not like them.  Unseemly.  I am firmly in the camp of sturdy defenses, and solid trudging attacks.  But some sets really shine with Frankenslotted Proc Monster thinking.

17 hours ago, WitchofDread said:

Good luck, bad luck, probability, chaos, the ability to control it an alter at will.

Think Jynx from teen titans or scarlet witch.

What power sets would best fit this idea?
A few of my ideas:

Gravity/time troller
Time/rad blast Def

For randomness I think focusing on procs would be a good way to simulate this. Procs for damage and +def (good luck, oh they missed!)

Grav would work but also Mind has confuse powers which could simulate chaos. Lots of ways you could take this.

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

For players, I recommend recoloring your primary/secondary as appropriate and updating your I.D. to explain your powers. As a 'victim' (or is it supposed to be 'beneficiary'?) of streakbreaker, I don't want to see any more 'luck' powers in the game. Seriously, how is it possible that every 20th of my 95% ToHit attacks is courtesy of streakbreaker? Where is the top-tier RNG love when it comes to Purple drops?

Realistically speaking, a luck/fortune-based powerset would be a Support set available to Defenders, Corruptors, Controllers, and Masterminds.  It would debuff To-Hit and Defense from enemies and buff To-Hit and Defense of self and allies.  One could add knockdown (aka trips), -Speed, and -Fly powers to indicate inducing clumsiness as well.

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.