April Fools Badge Not Showing Correctly

shigan5

Not sure if intentional, but the badge for April Fools is ONLY showing in the events section of the badge list when you hit Badge on the Nav bar. Otherwise it doesn't show up under Personal Info, Most Recent or anywhere else.

This could just be part of the joke but wanted to report just in case.

Edited by shigan5
  • Haha 1

At the risk of revealing the true extent of my gullibility, this was all just a joke, right? I logged on a bunch of characters yesterday, in order to propagate my chat settings to account for the new general channel. In the process I checked the majority of them for an April Fools badge, but none of them had one. I checked everywhere in the nav bar badge window, as well as in the badge tab of my personal info.

If it was just a joke, I certainly fell for it hard.

• Like 1

It only ever showed up in the Events badge list, but is now no longer there. So I'm assuming it was just part of the April Fool's day. However I did set it as my title before the day was over and the titles still set today  even after they removed the badge.
image.png.0f032be6532861fab70f24ec7e2bc70c.png

• Thanks 1

I checked my logs and I didn't log in until after midnight UTC (about 8:45 eastern). I'm guessing as far as the servers were concerned it was April 2 by the time I logged in so that's probably why I saw nothing.

The concept of the badge is you will never have it added to your character. If they made it a permanent badge you'd make more people angry then you would make people happy for 1 more badge.
https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/April's_Fool_Badge

It was specifically designed to be non-permanent.

Edited by Snowdaze

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!