Homecoming Ouro arcs reward merit listing

GM Kal

• Retired Lead Game Master

Homecoming Ouro Reward merits Hero&Villain 2020-04.pdf

Here is the updated merit reward amounts for Ouro arcs for Hero and Villain sides.
Sorry for the PDF, this data will be formatted to a more useful way at a later time.

Homecoming has previously adjusted merit reward amounts vs Live based on average time to complete the arc.
_
Edit:
Date added.
This was not an adjustment of merit amounts, just a listing long overdue of the amounts HC has had since day 1.

Edited by GM Kal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for getting that!

I would just like to recommend throwing a "2020-04" at the end of the filename to represent when it was compiled.  I believe there are plans to make adjustments to rewards, as indicated by Jimmy in the discussions of the recent patch notes thread (that was split off and made in to its own thread in General).

Don't you get Positron's Friend badge from the Maria Jenkins' arc that end with you killing an Olympian guard?  I know it seems similar to the name of the badge for his task force, but I am pretty sure there is a second one for the arc.

Edit: Page 18 in the PDF is also blank.

Edited by WarriorOfHFIL01

This is awesome now I can stop working on mine. 

I swear that To Save A Thousand Worlds is 72 as I finished it yesturday.  Love the variety of baddies in that one. Who doesn't enjoy the Council Empire and the Crey Conglomerate. 

I'll go check and come back. 

So I was awarded 72 merits. This wasn't through Ouro though so I don't know if it makes a difference. 

Now I want to see if there are any other discrepancies. 

Edited by Sakai
just cause...
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later

There is one at lv 34 called smoke and mirrors. 4 missions..1st- kill boss and 2 guards ( same map evry time )..2nd kill boss ( different map each time but just kill boss only), 3rd free captives and kill boss only ( actully very easy as the map ( same map evry time)  is atlas park under statue fashion show runway, go around from left to right do boss last so you dont have to kill guards )..4th kill boss /free 2 captives ( same evry time, go to end kill boss , free 2 captive on pillers wth 2 guards each ) Once you learn the maps and patterns vry fast for 12 merits, My Blaster can do all of it in under 6 min, so 60 merits in half hour.  May not be fastest but i find it very efficent.

Crimson’s World Wide Red seems like a bit of an outlier to me for only 30 merits. That one took me so long. I did it about a month ago and was expecting 40+ merits! 

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

• 2 weeks later
On 4/2/2020 at 8:04 AM, GM Kal said:

Sorry for the PDF, this data will be formatted to a more useful way at a later time.

Any chance we can get this as a shared Google Sheets doc?  I can't copy/paste the tables for sorting/filtering with the free PDF readers, and I really don't feel like paying Adobe for the privilege of editing the PDF.  Thanks!

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• Retired Lead Game Master
On 5/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Rathulfr said:

Any chance we can get this as a shared Google Sheets doc?  I can't copy/paste the tables for sorting/filtering with the free PDF readers, and I really don't feel like paying Adobe for the privilege of editing the PDF.  Thanks!

This isn't exactly what you want, but here is the same data in another format. Hope it helps.

Homecoming Ouro reward merits.rtf

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later