Not seen since my return

Techwright

There's a couple of things I've not seen in Homecoming, that I saw fairly often in the original game.

1. Random Shadow Cysts in door missions where a Kheldian is on the team.

2. Kronos Titan loosed on the street of Talos.

I didn't play the original game into the final  year, so the explanation might be in one of the Issues that was released.  Can anyone clarify what happened to these two?  I always loved the adrenaline rush of sheer panic when a team got cocky plowing through enemies, only to round a corner and straight into a cyst.

Also, wasn't Kronos released on the Talos streets as a result of a story arc, like how Babbage is released in Skyway?  I don't remember which one.  I'm guessing Crimson or one of the other color-coded agents' missions.

Kronos Titans will spawn in Talos for 1 of 2 reasons:

Mods will spawn them.

As @MangoKulfimentioned running Crimson's mission in FF. This portion in particular will spawn the Kronos Titan ambush:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Crimson#Stop_all_Wildflower_agents

This will generally spawn the Kronos in FF after exiting the mission. Players can change it's spawn point by using Ouro or your Base Teleporter from within the mission, Then the Kronos Titan will spawn where ever you exit.

• Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I've seen Kronos spawned in Skyway several times.  FF is the usual area.  He will not spawn everywhere; I don't think he can be spawned in Atlas Park, for instance.  I don't know which zones he can be forced to spawn in.  Skyway is a safe bet because the zone features other regular spawns from GMs. 

The cysts were removed back in the official game IIRC;  chances of getting them meant people did not want to team with Kheldians.  If you enjoyed them, you can still get them in the repeating Cimerora missions that feature cysts. 

• Thanks 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

3 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

About a month(?) ago there was roughly 13 or so Kronos spawned in Talos. They showed up 1 or 2,sometimes 3 at a time. Not sure who did it or why but it sure was fun.

Me and my SG used to do this on Live all the time.  Glad to see people are still uniting on the hill in Talos!

Who run Bartertown?

6 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

About a month(?) ago there was roughly 13 or so Kronos spawned in Talos. They showed up 1 or 2,sometimes 3 at a time. Not sure who did it or why but it sure was fun.

Multiple Kronos in a zone other than FF is virtually guaranteed to be a GM intervention to spawn them.

8 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Multiple Kronos in a zone other than FF is virtually guaranteed to be a GM intervention to spawn them.

It would be funny as all get out if teammates who all have the same mission choose to complete them all at the same time and a Kronos Titan spawns for each of them, rather than just the one for the mission.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

15 hours ago, Heraclea said:

I've seen Kronos spawned in Skyway several times.  FF is the usual area.  He will not spawn everywhere; I don't think he can be spawned in Atlas Park, for instance.  I don't know which zones he can be forced to spawn in.  Skyway is a safe bet because the zone features other regular spawns from GMs. 

The cysts were removed back in the official game IIRC;  chances of getting them meant people did not want to team with Kheldians.  If you enjoyed them, you can still get them in the repeating Cimerora missions that feature cysts. 

They can be spawned in Steel as well, as one of my fellow Protectorites back on Legacy did so then drug it over to the burning building to blow it up.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

They can be spawned in Steel as well, as one of my fellow Protectorites back on Legacy did so then drug it over to the burning building to blow it up.

If I'm remembering correctly from the 'tests' done back on live, it spawns in whatever zone the mission owner is in when people begin to exit from the mission after completion, so if the mission owner doesn't enter the mission, or exits the mission prior to completion, and travels to a zone -- any zone but Atlas, which appears to have a blanket override preventing things like GM spawns, Rikti/Nemesis/zombie invasions, etc. -- then when people begin exiting the mission, the Kronos will spawn in the zone with the mission owner.

• Thanks 1