[v2.0] Ninja/Time/Mace ... "It's a BOW Time ..."

Redlynne

Okay … this … is going to take some explaining.

There really isn't any way around that, because the interactions with the procs slotted into this build (and WHERE they're slotted, and why!) isn't going to be something that translates out as being intuitively obvious just looking at the build planner.  It's why I really wish that future evolutions of the build planner we keep using will include a new section detailing the proc chances of any procs you slot into your powers, within the context of the build's "design" and overall choices.  It would make cross-comparison of these factors to weigh alternatives a LOT easier to do!  But since that hasn't been implemented yet as a Feature Request™ … we work with the tools we have.

So, just in case all of that preamble wasn't obvious enough …

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!
Seriously.

Even I'm looking at what I wrote up for this, with all the Show Your Work math involved, and it's pretty daunting.  Even I took a critical hit from the wall of text on this one (and if you think that's bad, take a look at my sig)!  But if you're fine with taking damage like that … let's get down to brass tacks on what I've got going on here.

However, if you're wanting skip over all the Good Bits™ of theorycrafting and just get on with the build spec,

This build is essentially a refactor/respec/update to a previously posted build I put in these forums.

• My Ninja/Time/Mace ... the Tankermindroller post was my starting point for this rework, for what ought to be obvious reasons, that eventually morphed into the first iteration of the Ninja/Time/Mace ... "It's a BOW Time ..." post I made in August of 2019.  Needless to say, I've learned a few tricks since then, and the state of the art of Proc Fu has advanced CONSIDERABLY since that original posting.
  • A multitude of thanks are also owed to all of the researchers and participants in the Procs Per Minute (PPM) Information Guide thread, now in the Guides forum, without which this new build wouldn't have happened.
  • Inspiration for this build was also drawn from the conversations found in the Proc Monsters - The New Offender thread in the Defender forum.
  • The final "set" of this build was also heavily influenced by the lessons learned from my [v3.0.1] Gravity/Time/Primal ... Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey build that I just updated earlier today.  Those same lessons will no doubt influence yet another rebuild of my Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender build (that shall be forthcoming at some point).
  • And a final mention goes to my [Guide] Mastermind Secondary T1 Powers useful for proc monstering where I finally sat down and computed which secondaries have T1 powers that are awesome proc monster powers with no recharge enhancement slotted into them (Cold Domination and Time Manipulation both have T1 powers that generate 90% proc chances with no recharge enhancement slotted!).

So … with all of that out of the way, let's talk about what latest bit of "You did WHAT?  With WHO?  And for HOW MANY jelly beans?!?" that wascally Redlynne has been up to lately, shall we?

"There is madness to our methods, YEEESSSSSSSS …"   spacer.png

So these are all of the procs that I'm putting into this build that have a chance to proc functionality that we need to be worried about in an offensive context.

1. Overwhelming Force Genin (@ 1): 20% chance per attack (not a PPM) for Knockdown
  2. Soulbound Allegiance in Genin (@ 1): 3 PPM for +100% Damage and +15% ToHit (on Genin) for 10s
  3. Impeded Swiftness in Time Crawl (@ 1): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Smashing damage
  4. Pacing of the Turtle in Time Crawl (@ 1): 3.5 PPM for -20% Recharge for 20s
  5. Decimation in Snap Shot (@ 2): 1 PPM for +64% Damage and +32% To Hit for 5.25s
  6. Entropic Chaos in Aimed Shot (@ 8): 3 PPM for 5% Heal
  7. Annihilation in Fistful of Arrows (@ 10): 3 PPM for -Resistance
  8. Dark Watcher's Despair in Time's Juncture (@ 12): 3.5 PPM for -20% Recharge for 20s
  9. Basilisk's Gaze in Distortion Field (@ 20): 3.5 PPM for -25% Recharge for 10s
  10. Neuronic Shutdown in Time Stop (@ 22): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Psionic damage (DoT)
  11. Gladiator's Net in Time Stop (@ 22): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Lethal damage
  12. Ghost Widow's Embrace in Time Stop (@ 22): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Psionic damage
  13. Unbreakable Constraint in Time Stop (@ 22): 4.5 PPM for 107.1 Smashing damage
  14. Shield Breaker in Slowed Response (@ 35): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Lethal damage
  15. Achilles' Heel in Slowed Response (@ 35): 3.5 PPM for -20% Resistance for 10s
  16. Touch of Lady Grey in Slowed Response (@ 35): 3.5 PPM for 71.75 Negative Energy damage
  17. Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control in Tactics (@ 44): 1 PPM for +64% Damage and +32% To Hit for 5.25s

Notes are appended at the end of the build post below showing what the proc chances are for each of the above (and yes, there's a lot more of them now!).

Also note that this amounts to 17 out of 67+24=91 total slots in power picks, amounting to a 17/91=18.7% fraction of all slots devoted to power picks being taken up by PPM procs (and there are more procs slotted beyond just these, but those are pet auras and health/recovery/regeneration/absorb/stealth procs that are defensive in nature, with some slotted into Sprint, Health and Stamina).

Notes for Snap Shot and Aimed Shot
Swapping the Decimation and Entropic Chaos procs between Snap Shot and Aimed Shot yield a 6.50% chance for Decimation in Aimed Shot and a 12.25% chance for Entropic Chaos in Snap Shot.  Since this is inferior to the (minimum clamped) 6.5% and 19.50% chances to proc (+0.0% and - 7.25% respectively), Entropic Chaos is used in Aimed Shot so as to keep Decimation in Snap Shot to exploit the minimum chance to proc clamp for a higher proc chance than would otherwise be possible.

While the Hasten and Chrono Shift buffs are active, Snap Shot has a recharge time of 0.56s and Aimed Shot has a recharge time of 1.15s in the context of this build without any Incarnate slotting at all.  Since both Snap Shot and Aimed Shot have arcanatime animation times of 1.188s each (meaning recharge time for both powers is LESS THAN the animation times for both powers!).  This means that against a single target it is perfectly possible to have a 121212 repeating attack chain using just these two powers(!), that lasts only 2.376s(!) at a cost of 3.54+4.59=8.13 endurance per cycle, which is an endurance cost of -3.42/s, which cannot be sustained indefinitely … but which this build would be perfectly capable of sustaining for "a while" with the endurance recovery options fully slotted into this build before needing to pause (or chomp a blue skittle).  And as if that weren't enough, while doing a 121212 repeating attack chain, if the Decimation Build Up procs the 5.25s duration of the buff AFTER Snap Shot finishes animating it will last long enough for another FIVE ATTACKS … since 1.188*4=4.752s giving you multiple bites at the Build Up apple (so to speak).  And in the context of the chances to proc Build Up at least once every 3 rotations of the 121212 pattern of using Snap Shot and Aimed Shot, you're looking at a 1-(1-0.065)3=18.2% chance to proc Build Up EVERY 7.128s(!!!).  That's slightly better odds than rolling a 1 on a 1d6, every 7.128s.  Not bad, eh?

A Build Up proc will yield the following.
+13.312 Lethal damage per buffed Snap Shot
+19.5776 Lethal damage per buffed up Aimed Shot
+17.8112 Lethal damage per $Target per buffed up Fistful of Arrows
Although that sounds like meager small potatoes, in the context of a 121212 repeating attack chain, this adds up to being …
(Aimed+Snap+Aimed+Snap+Aimed) = 26.624 (Snap) + 58.7328 (Aimed) = +85.357 additional Lethal damage to a single $Target.

That +85.3569 additional Lethal damage actually amount to more total damage produced than a stock and standard 71.75 damage proc would generate per proc (although it would likely proc ~2x as often in Snap Shot).  Given the animation duration of the 121212 attack chain producing this performance, that's +85.357/7.128s=+11.975 additional Lethal damage per second(!) increase over the entire duration of the Snap Shot that procced Build Up through the end of the last Snap Shot attack to benefit from the buff (and this is on a Mastermind using the personal attacks!).

Okay ... granted ... if you take that +11.975 and multiply it by the 18.2% chance to proc every 3 rotation cycles, you'll wind up with only +2.179 additional Lethal damage per second over an averaged infinite time frame ... but that's if you're only using the single target 121212 attack chain.  What happens if you're throwing in Fistful of Arrows into the mix too?  Well, funny you should ask ....

Notes for Snap Shot, Aimed Shot and Fistful of Arrows
While Hasten and Chrono Shift buffs are active, Fistful of Arrows has a 2.59s recharge time in the context of this build without any Incarnate slotting at all.  This is merely 0.214s longer than the animation time of Snap Shot followed by Aimed shot as detailed above.  Meaning that with a 123123 attack rotation it is also perfectly possible to repeat (for as long as your endurance holds out) which will have an arcanatime animation duration of 3.91s and cost 3.54+4.59+6.81=14.94 endurance per cycle, which is an endurance cost of -3.82/s, which cannot be sustained indefinitely … but which this build would be perfectly capable of sustaining for "a while" with the endurance recovery options fully slotted into this build before needing to pause (or chomp a blue skittle).  And as if that weren't enough, while doing a 123123 repeating attack chain, if the Decimation Build Up procs the 5.25s duration of the buff AFTER Snap Shot finishes animating it will last long enough for another FIVE ATTACKS … since 1.188+1.32+1.188*2+0.214=5.098s giving you multiple bites at the Build Up apple (so to speak).  And in the context of the chances to proc Build Up at least once every 2 rotations of the 123123 pattern of using Snap Shot and Aimed Shot, you're looking at a 1-(1-0.065)2= 12.5% chance to proc Build Up EVERY 7.82s(!!!).  That's basically as difficult as rolling a 1 on a 1d8 every 7.82s.  Not bad (again), eh?

In the context of a 123123 repeating attack chain, this adds up to being …(Aimed+Fistful+Snap+Aimed+Fistful) = 13.312 (Snap) + 39.1552 (Aimed) + 35.6224 per $Target (Fistful) = +88.09 additional Lethal damage to selected $Target plus +35.62 additional Lethal damage to every additional $Target hit by Fistful of Arrows (max 10 targets)

Or to put it in a more easily readable format … +88.09 additional Lethal damage to a single $Target ... or up to +408.69 additional Lethal damage to 10 $Targets per Build Up proc.

SERIOUSLY NOT BAD (for a Mastermind's personal attacks), eh?

Alright, you won't be shaming any Scrappers (or Blasters, for that matter) with that kind of performance ... but you've got to admit it's kind of remarkable, for a Mastermind!

Given the animation duration of the 123123 attack chain producing this performance, that's a +88.09/7.82s=+11.265 additional Lethal damage per second(!) increase over the entire duration of the Snap Shot that procced Build Up through the end of the last Fistful of Arrows attack to benefit from the buff against a single $Target … or … up to +408.69/7.82s=+52.26 additional Lethal damage per second(!) increase over the entire duration of the Snap Shot that procced Build Up through the end of the last Fistful of Arrows attack to benefit from the buff against 10 $Targets, requiring only 2 volleys of Fistful of Arrows against all 10 $Targets to accomplish that performance.  Also note that this performance can (will?) be modified even further(!) by the -Resistance debuff procs in Fistful of Arrows (what a coincidence…) and Slowed Response, which can stack(!) with each other since they're different procs.  NO REALLY SERIOUSLY NOT BAD, eh wot eh wot eh wot?

Okay ... granted ... if you take that +11.265 and multiply it by the 12.5% chance to proc every 2 rotation cycles, you'll wind up with only +1.408 additional Lethal damage per second against a single $Target over an averaged infinite time frame using the 123123 attack chain ... but against 10 $Targets you'd be multiplying the +52.26 by 12.5% chance to proc every 2 rotation cycles, and wind up with "only" +6.53 additional Lethal damage per second against 10 $Targets over an averaged infinite time frame using the 123123 attack chain.  Needless to say, in actual gameplay, with infinite endurance to burn you'd be looking at a gain of between +1.5/s and +6.5/s on average DPS gain, provided you never stopped attacking, which isn't ... how the game actually plays, but it's also not terrible when looking at a "pure" spreadsheet analysis of the situation.  But more realistically, the damage "bursts" you'd get from Build Up(s) would be more "spiky" than evenly distributed, so that kind of pure spreadsheet analysis of the differences is a little bit of a mug's game ... but anyway ... on with the story.

I mean … in the light of everything I've laid out above with Snap Shot and Aimed Shot in the overall context of this entire build, this is a pretty decent performance yield from a proc in a single target ranged attack, wouldn't you say?  I mean, am I right or am I right?

Now think about what the -Resistance debuffing from Fistful of Arrows and Slowed Response is going to do for your Ninja Pets (and Teammates as Pets?) with this build.  Go on … just imagine the possibilities …

I'm a */Time Manipulation/* Mastermind.  I can wait for you to work out what it means …

Additional Important Note(!):
Everything I wrote earlier upthread about the Decimation Build Up proc in Snap Shot adding damage to your attack chain?  Copy Paste those yield results in here for the Gaussian's Build Up proc in Tactics … and even better yet, the two procs CAN STACK with each other!  And it's right about "now" that I'm simply going to stop Feeling Sorry™ for my $Targets … along with anyone else who thinks that taking the personal attacks on a Mastermind is a waste of animation time, effort, power picks, enhancement slots, enhancements acquisitions, endurance and (of course) overall build efficiency.

Foolish mortals ...

Because … yeah … UNaugmented by Build Up, your personal attacks as a Mastermind look kind of wasteful/pathetic/squandery compared to any other Archetype's attack powers.  But when you're proc monstering -Resistance debuffs and Build Up procs all over the place (like I am here), while debuffing the stuffing out of your $Targets while you pincushion them with pointy sticks from your bow as your Ninjas go all La Machine on them in a frenzy of dismantle-age (in a hurry) … yeah … even with Time Manipulation, this Mastermind hasn't got the time needed to Feel Sorry™ for you.

YOU'RE WELCOME!   💕

And speaking of not feeling sorry for $Targets ... Time Crawl and Time Stop got updated in this build, along with Slowed Response.

Time Crawl is one of the two "out of the box" T1 secondary powers that offers a 90% proc chance to any proc slotted into the power so long as there is no recharge enhancement added to the power (the other is Infrigidate in Cold Domination which can slot even more procs!).  With a 90% chance to proc, Time Crawl is capable of delivering more damage per casting of the power than Snap Shot, Aimed Shot or even Fistful of Arrows can deliver to a single $Target ... and the damage proc in Time Crawl gets magnified/multiplied by -Resistance debuffs, of which this build incorporates TWO procs in addition to the resistance debuffing offered natively by Slowed Response.  However, it's putting a Pacing of the Turtle -Recharge proc into Time Crawl that makes it utterly devastating against single $Targets, because this stacks the recharge debuffing deep enough to make most powers on most $Targets take 4x longer to recharge ... effectively denying them offensive capability for long stretches of time, rendering them substantially helpless to inflict damage on either yourself or your Ninja pets.  This slotting of Time Crawl essentially turns Time Crawl into something of a "neutralizer" power that can take single $Targets out of the fight for extended periods of time.  The combination of dealing damage while neutralizing offensive capacity at the same time is really quite potent ... but then Time Crawl enables the Delayed mechanic for Time Manipulation debuffs and mez powers, making them all 20% more effective (and increasing mag on some of them).

So the addition of slots to Time Crawl allows use of Time Crawl for very explicit Divide and Conquer strategies that allow both you and your Ninjas to take on fewer foes in parallel by ordering them in a more sequential fashion, dramatically reducing the risk of to any one Ninja at your command.  After all, foes that can't fight back are easy prey for Ninjas to gang up on (safely!).

Time Stop received the proc monster treatment in this rebuild, mainly because an AoE damage power isn't necessarily "needed" with swarming Ninjas providing a lot of the damage production on multiple $Targets simultaneously.  However, having the means to use a heavy hitting proc monster power like Time Stop (particularly in combination with Time Crawl) to "remove foes from the fight" via a combination of Hold plus actual high damage production was simply too compelling an option for this build overall.  Depending on what you're up against, you can either split Time Crawl and Time Stop to neutralize 2 separate $Targets, or combine the two to suppress a single $Target VERY effectively (while hitting them with 4-5 90% chance damage procs in the process!).  This then gives the Mastermind the "heavy hitter" needed to control/shape/sculpt the flow of battle in a way that favors taking even more pressure off your Ninja pets by reducing the opportunities for incoming damage even further!

And just in case it wasn't obvious, you're often times going to want to do a 1+2 combo of Time Crawl followed by Time Stop for a guaranteed Hold on a Boss, due to how the Delayed mechanic converts Time Stop from a mag 3 Hold to a (stacked) mag 4 Hold.  Both Time Crawl and Time Stop recharge in under 5 seconds(!) with Hasten and Chrono Shift active, so there's no excuse for NOT using Time Crawl and Time Stop to bring the pain when these powers are recharged.  USE THEM to protect both yourself and your Ninja pets!

The changes to the slotting for Slowed Response happened because I finally realized that it was actually possible to turn Slowed Response into something of an AoE proc monster power that would not only inflict a lot of damage on $Targets (plural!) but also apply a pretty severe amount of -Resistance debuffing very reliably.  The slotting that I've chosen for Slowed Response is a mere 0.03% Recharge shy of causing the procs slotted into the power to fall below the 90% proc chance clamp.  The slotting you see in this build produces a +59.11% recharge from slots, and the "breakpoint" of 90% chance for 3.5 PPM procs is at ... +59.14% recharge from slots.  To put it mildly, I did a "Price Is Right" effort of squeezing in as much recharge into the power as possible "without going over" so as to sustain a 90% proc chance on all 3 procs (2 damage, 1 resistance debuff) ... and I'm kind of surprised that I managed to find (and settle on) the exact Level numbers for each set IO like I did, since it looks so stock 'n' standard for how I usually do things.  But make no mistake!  The levels on the slotting in Slowed Response is VERY DELIBERATELY CHOSEN to yield maximum return on investment AS IS ... meaning that if you attune (or buy as attuned) the enhancement to be slotting into Slowed Response, you'll only be hurting/gimping yourself.  Same deal with boosting these slots.  DON'T DO IT.  Trust me on this one.

With the Shield Breaker and Touch of Lady Grey damage procs, along with the Achilles' Heel resistance debuff proc, Slowed Response becomes the GO TO opening bid power for use in alpha strikes ... since it debuffs Defense (which helps Ninja pets hit their $Targets), debuffs Resistance (making everyone deal more damage) and actually inflicts AoE damage into the bargain, all in one Click.  Follow up with Distortion Field to apply Movement debuffing so $Targets cannot flee the (now) Defeat Zone and you can basically just move in with your Time's Juncture aura and your Ninja pets and proceed to make a mess of any who dare to stand against you.  Best of all, the -Resistance debuff proc in Fistful of Arrows can stack(!) with Slowed Response AND the Achilles' Heel proc for a total of -62.5% Resistance debuffing ... which is nothing to sneeze at.

And this is then where you start getting into two different strategies for dealing damage ... the Build Up procs in Snap Shot and Tactics advantage base damage on powers but do not enhance damage from damage procs, but the -Resistance debuffing will in fact increase the damage throughput of both methods of your Mastermind dealing damage personally (and by your Ninja pets as well).  So what you wind up with is a sort of hybrid single target + cone repeating attack chain that looks like this (with Assault buffing damage):

Time Crawl  >  Time Stop  >  Snap Shot  >  Aimed Shot  >  Fistful of Arrows ... repeat ... = 7.92s arcanatime with no pauses

• 0.9*71.75 + 0.9*71.75*3+0.9*107.1 + 40.41 + 59.42 + 59.21 (max 10 $Targets) = 513.73 (single target) to 1046.62 (10 targets) average RAW damage with no Build Ups or Resistance debuffing
  • 513.73 / 7.92 = 64.86 damage per second (single target) ... up to ... 1046.62 / 7.92 = 132.15 damage per second (10 targets) RAW damage with no Build Up or Resistance debuffing
  • 8.09 + 8.22 + 3.44 + 4.47 + 7.07 = 31.29 endurance cost per rotation ... 31.29 / 7.92 = 3.95 endurance per second

And obviously, that damage production gets magnified by any Build Up procs and Slowed Response (with Achilles' Heel proc) and Fistful of Arrows (with Annihilation proc) stacking some pretty serious -Resistance debuffing ... and that's not even including what your Genin, Jounin and Oni will be delivering in terms of damage(!).

So ... yeah ... all three of these changes to the secondary powerset in this build makes the entire build SO MUCH STRONGER and more capable than the previous iterations that it's not even funny.

And speaking of not even funny ...

Temporal Mending and Temporal Selection received some serious reworking in this build revision.

Temporal Mending is now slotted with the Regenerative Tissue set ... and the Preventative Medicine set was moved into Temporal Selection.

These changes mean that Temporal Mending might (might, I haven't received confirmation via testing yet) add the +25% Regeneration for 120s buff from the Regenerative Tissue proc to everyone affected by Temporal Mending.  Of course, it's also possible that this Heal proc is coded as Self Only, which is why I want to verify which way it works when slotted in this power ... but if it does apply to everyone, that buffing alone to Ninja pets will help them survive taking hits even better, in addition to reducing downtime for healing them back up to full.

Likewise, the transfer of Preventative Medicine to Temporal Selection has turned this power into a SERIOUS contender as a support power!  For one thing, with all the global recharge buffing from Hasten and Chrono Shift, the recharge time on Temporal Selection has been brought all the way down to under ~33 seconds(!) ... which means it is therefore possible to have Temporal Selection applied to up to FOUR Allies (and your Ninja pets count as allies!) simultaneously, since the power has a duration of 120 seconds!  This means that with this slotting it is possible to cover 4 of your 6 Ninja pets with Temporal Selection, which then adds the Accelerated status buff which in turn increases the healing delivered by Temporal Mending in addition to the benefits of buffing Damage (by +18.75%!) and Recharge (+30%!) and Regeneration (a whopping +300.3%!).

Oh and did I mention that Smoke Flash will recharge in less than ~7 seconds, and can be alternated between the 2 Ninja pets who aren't being covered by the 4 casts of Temporal Mending?

What's that?

I just did?

Well okay then ...

Combine these powers with Farsight, Time's Juncture and all of the Pet Defense Aura IOs slotted into the build and your Ninja pets ought to be MIGHTY STURDY INDEED!  Layer on top of all of that NO GET HITSU!! factor the Defense debuffing, Resistance debuffing, Recharge debuffing and Health "debuffing" (via damage procs) this build is going to be delivering and you'll be "directing traffic" as a Mastermind from a position of strength with the ability to recover and keep rolling with relatively little difficulty.

I believe that the best way to describe how this build feels to me with this combination of powers and slotting (and how they can all be used in mutually supporting ways) can best be summed up, I think, with the following maxim of how the build ought to play ...

You have already been defeated.

You just haven't gotten the memo yet ...

Hey, I'm a Ninja Mastermind who manipulates time ... figure it out already ...

Okay … with that minor bit of business/preamble out of the way (and no doubt making your heads explode right about now) … the other thing I need to explain about this build is that, ironically, this isn't a build aimed at winning a Rikti Pylon Challenge (although it might do well now, I don't know).  You can tell because the build skews more towards being a more Controller-ish type to play, relying more heavily on hard/soft controls to "neutralize" $Targets as an enabling tactic so as to keep my Ninjas alive (and kicking) longer.  Pretty much everything I'm doing with this build is angled towards increasing the survivability of my Ninjas, rather than aiming for insta-gib DPS-ness Of Doom™! (+3) for fastest possible face planting of $Targets (although proc monstered Time Crawl plus Time Stop plus Slowed Response really go a long way on helping out this side of things too).  This build is all about making the fight unfold on MY terms, rather than trying to end it as fast as inhumanely as possible.

So, ideally speaking, when you're playing solo, what you want to do is open with Snap Shot from long range to attract the attention of only a few (preferably 1) $Target(s) who will then try to bumrush towards you and your Ninjas (that you've got on Bodyguard Mode).  As soon as you're attacked, your Genin will respond by throwing Shurikens.  This can potentially faceplant a Minion charging towards you before they even reach you, even if you aren't following up with Aimed Shot and/or Fistful of Arrows to take them down.  If your $Target brought "friends" with them (who noticed that you Snap Shot-ted the first faceplanter) then you can pincushion them too while your Ninjas get to work on delivering the necessary beatdownage.

I personally have found Time Crawl to be almost invaluable as a soft control/neutralizer of Lieutenants (and up) while soloing, because once they've emptied their attacks it takes them a LONG time to recharge … often "too long" for them to be able to attack ever again.  This then lets me take them out of the fight while mopping up any other opposition with near impunity.  The Pacing of the Turtle proc in Time Crawl only makes this "neutralizer" function even more dramatic.

For ease of reference, for those not steeped in the mechanics of -Recharge debuffing … the way the recharge formula responds to debuffing looks like this:

RechargeTime = BaseRechargeTime / ( 100% + Buffs - Debuffs )   spacer.png

What this means is that a -75% Recharge debuff will cause a power to take 4x as long to recharge as normal (if it wasn't already recharge buffed).  In a lot of contexts, this kind of -Recharge debuffing is as good (or even better!) than a Hold, because you can Breakfree out of Hold ... whereas you CANNOT Breakfree your way out of -Recharge debuffing!  Consequently, against "most" PvE $Targets, sufficient -Recharge debuffing can feel an awful lot like a "harder" soft control, especially when you can stack it somewhat effectively.

So the -60% Recharge debuff of Time Crawl makes powers take 2.5x (4x with a Pacing of the Turtle proc at 90% chance!) as long to recharge on most PvE $Targets, which is quite the damage mitigator, particularly if you like to "kite" your $Targets so they can't melee you (which having personal attacks using your Bow will allow you to do VERY easily).  This is why I've got -Recharge debuff procs slotted into Time Crawl, Time's Juncture and Distortion Field, because combined with Time Crawl it turns $Targets into Test Dummies who can't fight back all that effectively (while my Ninjas use them for combat practice).

I often times find myself using Temporal Mending either right after finishing a fight, so my Ninjas start the next one "fresh" and full up on their green bars (and to start the recharge countdown "early" before the next fight), or I'll use Temporal Mending after the first few hits have been exchanged so as to "negate" the value of the alpha strike(s) that were taken at the opening of the combat.  Temporal Mending is a HUGE boost to the survivability of pre-folded origami rice paper thin Ninja survival rates, particularly since it effectively "multiplies" the damage mitigation by division offered when using Bodyguard Mode to share out the damage that your Mastermind takes.

Likewise, Time's Juncture with its -ToHit debuffing affords a remarkable increase in protection to Ninja Pets … enough so that it's actually rare to want to keep your Mastermind more than 20-25 feet away from what they're engaging on your behalf (so as to keep them within the PBAoE of Time's Juncture).  However, despite this factor, I still wanted to make sure that Fistful of Arrows got at least some Range buffing on the power (in this build, enough to reach out to 62.38 feet away) so as to get the power to better be able to reach the limits of your inherent Supremacy radius of 60 feet.

For endurance recovery options, I am now completely "sold" on the notion of putting 3 slots into Health and Stamina, so as to maximize endurance recovery from those Auto powers.  Fully slotted out, this build has 115.9% Max Endurance … meaning that the Performance Shifter, when it procs, will award +11.59 endurance, not just +10.

With ALL of the toggles on the build running (except Sprint for the Stealth IO), as slotted the build has a +4.35/s endurance recovery (for 30s under Chrono Shift buffing) and a +3.39/s endurance recovery the rest of the time … while draining only -1.59/s endurance in total toggle costs, and detoggling Scorpion Shield can bring the drain down to -1.29/s endurance in total toggle costs, so there's a decent bit of room for "going negative" on net recovery while in combat and then letting your blue bar fill up relatively rapidly between combats so you're somewhat self(ishly) sufficient on endurance management issues.  In other words, this build won't be starved for endurance quite as much as some other Time Manipulation builds you might have seen in the wild.

Health regeneration tops out at 207% for 8.99 HP/s, which is somewhat lackluster.  But when you can cast a Heal for 262.2 HP of your 1041.944 HP that also boosts your Regeneration every 7 seconds … AND do the exact same for every one of your Ninjas within 25 ft of your Mastermind … well, that starts to add up pretty quickly when it comes to soaking alpha strikes (assuming you don't get mezzed by it, but that's what Breakfrees are for).  And that's that's not even including the boost to 153.2% or 162.98% (if Accelerated by Temporal Selection) Regeneration for 10s (that does not stack), and possibly even an additional +25% for 120s (not verified if this set IO affects self only or everyone affected by the power), all of which adds additional healing over time on top of the initial 262.2 HP ... so in total, each use of Temporal Mending actually yields more green bar recovery than it might at first appear.

Anyway, I think that's enough pontificating on this subject for the time being (don't you?) … let's get down to the actual build itself, shall we?  Also, I'll be posting my bindloadfiles afterwards too, so look forward to that.

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

spacer.png

You can have three guesses who's going to win. The first two don't count.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1564;780;1560;HEX;|
|78DA6D94494F53511886CF1D5A2C634B29F354660B141A71230E114483A10862D4B|
|8C10A05AEE9145A1074E50FC0212ED0E8CEC4C48D515424BAF207B87121E080D1C4|
|082883BA7157BFDEF74B7B13BC49F39C9EF30DEF79CFB9D73B7524F3D1B1AB87846|
|4ED0CF8A2D141AF2F1AF38F07B5D0B0C9EB1BD58614414F1AFD0A532B830313C160|
|38E4EED542177D51A761A1636264C47D4A0BFAA94E488B4C047C312D1C12397DE17|
|0C0DDE3F70DFBC7A3635A245DFF3F10F1FB876DFAB03B34A945B50B5A408B4D67E8|
|334703DAE858ACB42BA20DB90D0DBCBE213F6B9C2E24556EFA3D31097EE226D1A70|
|A51AC0AF9247345D1A97E01CD5F65212CAAF074123DAA5874247365715FD2635A1E|
|48889923DA55F198EA4B8851A559817AB7C15D77C0BCBB60FEBD8455AA58A2BA8A8|
|41C651FEABADA99FBC1A603CC83E8F794FA9890234C4E82C722E64C703F51276D86|
|7B5E03D3AF336F80B93785AEF719E55838C7D246302BA28E593F87BAF5DFE047FD7|
|745CF794E3919EC61C614D632A79927E065763F7315FDAC6BC46C552CD35EB3A05B|
|C99A97F5B5DD0BCC97CC57C43C55BCA7D81CEE93B38AFA796B60FE3A58F883F9137|
|46D40E33C69B42157D8D89F0F54CF8E39C5FE0EBD9A16C1E625E632CEFC23C53AD8|
|17C77978DFEC83F72D5D0A18C4997BBA713F6C647E01F6662AD8849ECA2DD0B9CDF|
|CC5FC0D56FF81DE17A4B788F75A3489B5E24B60E965E615B0BC17DE960F809F4868|
|097B5AB2176757CEAC7448FA1DABFC2B74CD55A4B18CEF4D59237C59A0DE153C57C|
|15EAD50CD2AD653F516FBAB5658B309AC31C3879AD7F0ACE60DCEED33E5D6A29E5C|
|3B23EBF5EA6E31BD92CE5CD2D1C03D1BB8A79DE61AF9CC1A1FA2D602B570739C9BF|
|7B29929442BC7B5F21E4AD5E4BB49DA84AED7659C8BD3235A8D33CDC8F4EC88DAB3|
|63A6ED3F793D893956262CB27EBBBDA9B878E2E3C25F0221954091C54A6F3AAF6FA|
|4D33AE74BED38ADADD49C2C39E1AEF5386E59F1696219EDDE98D7002DDBC6BC75DC|
|0AF316983B0B27CF514C1C31F17EC3F88C617CD6303EEC4AEDA5C3957CE3E39DAEE|
|44D353CFF00F861F7D2|

Level 50 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Ninjas
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation

Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:

Spoiler

Level 1:    Call Genin    
 (A) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (3) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (3) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (5) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 27
 (7) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets: Level 10
 (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up: Level 50

Level 1:    Time Crawl    
 (A) Impeded Swiftness - Accuracy/Endurance: Level 27
 (48) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing): Level 10
 (50) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge: Level 20

Level 2:    Snap Shot    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (5) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (9) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (21) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 4:    Temporal Mending    
 (A) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (43) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration: Level 10

Level 6:    Train Ninjas    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 8:    Aimed Shot    
 (A) Entropic Chaos - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (9) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (11) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (11) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (19) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self: Level 20

Level 10:    Fistful of Arrows    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (39) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (40) Detonation - Damage/Endurance/Range: Level 50+5
 (40) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (40) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 20

Level 12:    Call Jounin    
 (A) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (13) Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (13) Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Edict of the Master - Damage: Level 27
 (17) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus: Level 15

Level 14:    Time's Juncture    
 (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff: Level 27
 (42) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance: Level 27
 (42) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance: Level 27
 (42) Dark Watcher's Despair - Chance for Recharge Slow: Level 21

Level 16:    Temporal Selection    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 27
 (21) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (23) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 27
 (43) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 20

Level 18:    Smoke Flash    

Level 20:    Distortion Field    
 (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold: Level 27
 (45) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold: Level 27
 (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold: Level 27
 (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Chance for Recharge Slow: Level 10

Level 22:    Time Stop    
 (A) Neuronic Shutdown - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge: Level 27
 (46) Neuronic Shutdown - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 10
 (48) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal): Level 10
 (48) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 20
 (50) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50

Level 24:    Maneuvers    
 (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 27
 (33) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 27
 (34) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (34) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (34) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (36) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 20

Level 26:    Oni    
 (A) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (27) Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (29) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (29) Command of the Mastermind - Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura: Level 27
 (31) Mark of Supremacy - Damage: Level 27
 (31) Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen: Level 27

Level 28:    Farsight    
 (A) HamiO: Cytoskeleton Exposure (+2 Def/End/ToHit)
 (31) HamiO: Cytoskeleton Exposure (+2 Def/End/ToHit)
 (33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25
 (33) Karma - Knockback Protection: Level 10

Level 30:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Kuji In Zen    

Level 35:    Slowed Response    
 (A) Analyze Weakness - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (36) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 27
 (36) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (37) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage: Level 10
 (37) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 10
 (37) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage: Level 21

Level 38:    Chrono Shift    
 (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 41:    Assault    

Level 44:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 47:    Scorpion Shield    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 49:    Power Boost    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 1:    Supremacy

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 15

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod: Level 27
 (7) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed: Level 27
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Marshal    
Level 0:    Born In Battle    
Level 0:    High Pain Threshold    
Level 0:    Invader    

Level 1:    Genin    
Level 12:    Jounin    
Level 26:    Oni

Set Bonus Totals:

Spoiler

4% DamageBuff(Smashing)
4% DamageBuff(Lethal)
4% DamageBuff(Fire)
4% DamageBuff(Cold)
4% DamageBuff(Energy)
4% DamageBuff(Negative)
4% DamageBuff(Toxic)
4% DamageBuff(Psionic)
10% Defense
2.5% Defense(Energy)
2.5% Defense(Negative)
1.25% Defense(Ranged)
10% Defense(AoE)
5.85% Max End
4% Enhancement(Heal)
88.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
7.5% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
19.5% SpeedFlying
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
78.31 HP (9.75%) HitPoints
19.5% JumpHeight
19.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 32.5%
MezResist(Held) 32.5%
MezResist(Immobilized) 32.5%
MezResist(Sleep) 32.5%
MezResist(Stunned) 32.5%
MezResist(Terrorized) 32.5%
7% (0.12 End/sec) Recovery
122% (4.08 HP/sec) Regeneration
22.75% Resistance(Smashing)
22.75% Resistance(Lethal)
21.25% Resistance(Fire)
21.25% Resistance(Cold)
14.5% Resistance(Energy)
14.5% Resistance(Negative)
13% Resistance(Toxic)
13% Resistance(Psionic)
34.5% SpeedRunning

Set Bonuses:

Spoiler

Mark of Supremacy
(Call Genin)
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Overwhelming Force
(Call Genin)
  12% (0.4 HP/sec) Regeneration

Call to Arms
(Call Genin)
  5% Defense

Impeded Swiftness
(Time Crawl)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%

Decimation
(Snap Shot)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  9.04 HP (1.13%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End

Regenerative Tissue
(Temporal Mending)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  12.05 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  4% Enhancement(Heal)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Entropic Chaos
(Aimed Shot)
  10% (0.33 HP/sec) Regeneration
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  2.25% Max End

Annihilation
(Fistful of Arrows)
  1.35% Max End

Command of the Mastermind
(Call Jounin)
  2% DamageBuff(All)

Mark of Supremacy
(Call Jounin)

Edict of the Master
(Call Jounin)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  5% Defense

Dark Watcher's Despair
(Time's Juncture)
  12.05 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Preventive Medicine
(Temporal Selection)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  15.06 HP (1.88%) HitPoints
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge), GrantPower Preventive Medicine (if Scourge)

Basilisk's Gaze
(Distortion Field)
  2.5% Defense(Energy,Negative), 1.25% Defense(Ranged)
  2% (0.03 End/sec) Recovery
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Neuronic Shutdown
(Time Stop)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Reactive Defenses
(Maneuvers)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3% Resistance(All)

Command of the Mastermind
(Oni)
  2% DamageBuff(All)
  10% Defense(AoE)

Mark of Supremacy
(Oni)
  10% Resistance(All), 100% (3.35 HP/sec) Regeneration

Luck of the Gambler
(Farsight)

Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Shield Breaker
(Slowed Response)
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery

Luck of the Gambler
(Scorpion Shield)

Synapse's Shock
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
  15% SpeedRunning

Proc Chances:

Spoiler

Snap Shot: Decimation (1.0 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((2 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 4.08%)

Snap Shot: Impeded Swiftness (3.5 PPM), Pacing of the Turtle (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.6) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 96.83%)

Aimed Shot: Entropic Chaos (3.0 PPM) or Apocalypse (4.5 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 19.50%
  • 4.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 89.92 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 23.30%

Fistful of Arrows: Annihilation (3.0 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 30 + 540) / 30,000))) = 24.52%

Time's Juncture: Dark Watcher's Despair (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 15.30%

Distortion Field: Basilisk's Gaze (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 17.95%

Time Stop: Neuronic Shutdown (3.5 PPM), Gladiator's Net (3.5 PPM), Ghost Widow's Embrace (3.5 PPM), Unbreakable Contstraint (4.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 16.85 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 92.53%)
  • 4.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 16.85 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 118.97%)

Slowed Response: Shield Breaker (3.5 PPM), Achilles' Heel (3.5 PPM), Touch of Lady Grey (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((90 / ( 1 + 59.11 / 100 )) + 2.27) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 90.02%)

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control (1.0 PPM)

1.0 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%)

• Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^1 = 06.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
  • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds (with 6 Ninja pets summoned)
  • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-34: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^34 = 89.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-35: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^35 = 90.0% (Pre-clamp: 90.4%?) chance to proc every 10 seconds

Mastermind - Ninjas - Time Manipulation.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Alright.

Bindloadfiles for controlling (my, specifically) Ninja Mastermind Pets.

But first ... I need to explain a few more things.

I know ... this is my shocked face.

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.

I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech M100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Now, as for the keys on the keyboard I actually wind up using most/all of the time ... it's these:

spacer.png

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Auto Run/Walk and cancelling power queuing on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • The Return key I have custom coded to require Shift+Enter to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle open the Auction House.
  • M is simply there to toggle my Mission window from the keyboard. Shift+M opens the Contacts window, and Ctrl+M is used to toggle back to the "map" window.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

Which then brings me to all of the Mastermind (and as it turns out, Kheldian too) keybinds for controlling Mastermind Pets.

• The T, Y and U keys are for all of the Tier 1 Pets.
  • The G and H keys are for all the Tier 2 Pets.
  • The B key is for all three Tiers of Pets ... but when doing Shift+B I can address the Tier 3 Pet individually.
  • Likewise, Shift+ T through U addresses the Tier 1 Pets as individuals.
  • And Shift+ G or H addresses the Tier 2 Pets as individuals.
  • Z, X and C are used for Attack, Goto and Follow.
  • Shift+ Z, X and C are used for Aggressive, Passive, Defensive.
  • V gets used invoking the Level 18 primary power (in this case, Smoke Flash), and gets "reassigned" depending on which set of Pets I'm currently commanding.
  • Control+X is used to Dismiss the Pets I'm currently commanding.

Control+ T, Y, U, G, H or B allows me to select that specific Pet as my current $Target, allowing me to target and train/buff my Pets from keyboard alone.

Alt+ T, Y, U, G, H, V or B allows me to issue Inspirations to a Pet if I've got them loaded as the Pet I'm currently commanding. This disables when commanding more than 1 Pet at a time.  Needless to say, this can come in very handy, but requires a good deal of practice/self-training to "get down" and loaded into muscle memory.

spacer.png

So from here, an important starting point is going to be my "basic" default keybind set that I use whenever I reset and/or update the keybinds on ANY of my alts.  I use this keybind file as my goto so as to simply go into the Menu > Options and go to the Keybinds tab and hit the Reset Keybinds key on the left in the window, to reload the factory defaults.  I then simply click the Load Default Keybinds key on the right to pull my keybinds.txt file in and load it onto my alt.  This then gives me a common basic setup to use for ALL of the characters I play ... and then I can use individual bindloadfiles for each character to "personalize" their necessary keybinds for their archetype and so on.

So this is my default keybind file used for all alts.  It's got a lot of extra functions built into it.

Oh and incidentally, I use all 9 power trays in the bottom right of my screen, keeping them all open and visible at all times.

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
lalt "nop"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "powexectray 5 9"
q "powexec_abort"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
a "powexectray 6 9"
shift+a "powexectray 7 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 8 9"
alt+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "nop"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "nop"
shift+comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "afk Typing…$$startchat"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
; "em text$$ah"
m "em text$$windowtoggle mission"
shift+m "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
ctrl+m "em research$$map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "nop"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

Note that this default keybind set assigns the 1-0 keybinds to power tray 2 ... not 1 ... and that the F1-F10 keys are assigned to power tray 3 ... not 2.

This is because I use power tray 1 for "extra unlocked powers" on alts like Kheldian Form powers and the extra ammo types unlocked by Swap Ammo in Dual Pistols.

Shift+ 1-0 is bound to power tray 4.

Shift+ F1-F10 is bound to power tray 5.

Control+ 1-0 is bound to power tray 6.

Control+ F1-F10 is bound to power tray 7

Alt+ 1-0 is bound to power tray 8.

Alt+ F1-F10 is bound to power tray 9 ... although I tend to load this tray with powers I'm in the habit of clicking with the mouse rather than using keybinds to address (due to the Alt+F4 combo being in here).

This whole keybind regime lets me use a "common muscle memory language" for all of my alts such that I can put powers into similar places on different alts and not have to entirely "relearn" my whole keybinding scheme from scratch every time I start playing a new character.  Everything "goes" to reasonably common places.

Additionally, the binds used for the power trays point to the Slot In Tray to activate the power in that particular slot on that specific tray.  This lets me reshuffle the powers in my trays without needing to completely rewrite all of my keybinds every time I need to move a power to a different slot in a different (or the same) power tray.  The powers just happen to be in the slots and trays that make it easy for me to invoke them via keyboard binds, rather than needing to click on them using the mouse.

From this foundation, I then load in my bindloadfile(s) for each alt.

For my Mastermind ... that means loading a "master" Ninja control file that uses "reserved" keys that don't get overwritten by sub-options in the various sub-files.  In my case, that is the Ninja.txt file which then controls which groups of Pets and/or individual Pets I'm wanting to address at any given time.

Ninja.txt

Spoiler

t bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaGenin.txt"
shift+t bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaRoku.txt"
ctrl+t "petselectname Roku"
y bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaGenin.txt"
shift+y bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaNana.txt"
ctrl+y "petselectname Nana"
u bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaGenin.txt"
shift+u bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaHachi.txt"
ctrl+u "petselectname Hachi"
g bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaJounin.txt"
shift+g bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaShi.txt"
ctrl+g "petselectname Shi"
h bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaJounin.txt"
shift+h bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaItsutsu.txt"
ctrl+h "petselectname Itsutsu"
b bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaAll.txt"
shift+b bindloadfile "./binds/NinjaOni.txt"
ctrl+b "petselectname San"

For whatever reason, my game client simply WILL NOT accept any additional commands being appended onto a bindloadfile command.  This means I can't do something like load a bind file AND execute a power function (toggle on, toggle off, execute, etc.) within the same keybind.  It just doesn't work for me.  For this reason, I have needed to get as bare bones basic as possible with my keybinds so as to ensure that my keybinds actually WORK on my game client ... rather than FAIL spectacularly and utterly refuse to work (or even load properly, as it turns out).

spacer.png

In my case, I named my Ninjas ... numbers (in Japanese) ... even my Mastermind.

• Ku no Ichi (九の一) means literally "1 of 9" for my Mastermind ... but written as KunoIchi (くノ一), which sounds EXACTLY THE SAME to the ear, it literally means "Female Ninja" while also being the stroke order for the kanji used to write woman (女).  So yeah, multi-level linguistic pun in this context.

spacer.png

• San (三) is the number 3 ... is my Oni ... uses the B key.  The pun here being this makes him Oni-San ... for those who like their onii-san jokes.
  • Shi (四) is the number 4 ... is my Jounin 1 ... uses the G key.
  • Itsutsu (五) is the number 5 ... is my Jounin 2 ... uses the H key.
  • Roku (六) is the number 6 ... is my Genin 1 ... uses the T key.
  • Nana (七) is the number 7 ... is my Genin 2 ... uses the Y key.
  • Hachi (八) is the number 8 ... is my Genin 3 ... uses the U key.

As for what happened to number 2 ... Ni (二) ... I deliberately leave that number (and pun potential) "unused" so it can mean anything anyone wants it to.  Ninjas are just mysterious that way, you know?

So that's how I named my Ninjas.  I've explained it this way so that anyone who is (still) reading at this point will be able to easily identify what they need to do a Find/Replace on when converting my bindloadfiles for their own use, either as other Ninja Masterminds (easy) or as other primary type Masterminds (a little bit more involved, but doable with some extra effort).

Also, just as an extra aside, I incorporated emotes that my Mastermind will "perform" whenever issuing any commands to my Ninjas.

If you're adapting my bindloadfiles to other Mastermind primary powersets, you may want to edit which commands incorporate which emotes, and to do so you'll want to do a simple Find/Replace All with the desired replacement emote in all of the bindloadfiles you're using for your own command set.  I picked these emotes because they're thematic to a Ninja Mastermind, but feel free to get creative on your own if you want something else.

So these are the requisite bindloadfiles called for by the "master" bindloadfile of Ninja.txt above (there are 9 of them).

NinjaAll.txt

Spoiler

z "petcomall attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcomall aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcomall goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcomall passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcomall dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcomall follow$$em fireworkbloom"
shift+c "petcomall defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Hachi$$petselectname Nana$$petselectname Roku$$petselectname Itsusu$$petselectname Shi$$petselectname San$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "nop"
alt+y "nop"
alt+u "nop"
alt+g "nop"
alt+h "nop"
alt+v "nop"
alt+b "nop"

NinjaGenin.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Genin attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Genin aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Genin goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Genin passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Genin dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Genin follow$$em fireworkbloom"
shift+c "petcompow Genin defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Hachi$$petselectname Nana$$petselectname Roku$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "nop"
alt+y "nop"
alt+u "nop"
alt+g "nop"
alt+h "nop"
alt+v "nop"
alt+b "nop"

NinjaJounin.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Jounin attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Jounin aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Jounin goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Jounin passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Jounin dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Jounin follow$$em fireworkbloom"
shift+c "petcompow Jounin defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Itsusu$$petselectname Shi$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "nop"
alt+y "nop"
alt+u "nop"
alt+g "nop"
alt+h "nop"
alt+v "nop"
alt+b "nop"

NinjaOni.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Oni attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Oni aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Oni goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Oni passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Oni dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Oni follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Oni defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname San$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Fight$$em alakazam"
alt+g "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname San$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

NinjaShi.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Shi attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Shi aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Shi goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Shi passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Shi dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Shi follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Shi defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Shi$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Fight$$em alakazam"
alt+g "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname Shi$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

NinjaItsutsu.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Itsutsu attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Itsutsu aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Itsutsu goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Itsutsu passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Itsutsu dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Itsutsu follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Itsutsu defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Itsusu$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Fight$$em alakazam"
alt+g "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname Itsutsu$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

NinjaRoku.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Roku attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Roku aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Roku goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Roku passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Roku dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Roku follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Roku defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Roku$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Figh$$em alakazamt"
alt+g "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname Roku$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

NinjaNana.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Nana attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Nana aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Nana goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Nana passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Nana dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Nana follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Nana defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Nana$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Fight$$em alakazam"
alt+g "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname Nana$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

NinjaHachi.txt

Spoiler

z "petcompow Hachi attack$$em slash"
shift+z "petcompow Hachi aggressive$$em bringit"
x "petcompow Hachi goto$$em point"
shift+x "petcompow Hachi passive$$em stop"
ctrl+x "petcompow Hachi dismiss$$em buzzoff"
c "petcompow Hachi follow$$em fireworksparkle"
shift+c "petcompow Hachi defensive$$em flip"
+v "petselectname Hachi$$powexecname Temporal Selection$$powexecname Smoke Flash"
alt+t "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Break Free$$inspexecpettarget Emerge$$inspexecpettarget Escape$$inspexecpettarget Liberate$$em alakazam"
alt+y "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Insight$$inspexecpettarget Keen Insight$$inspexecpettarget Uncanny Insight$$inspexecpettarget Sight Beyond Sight$$em alakazam"
alt+u "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Enrage$$inspexecpettarget Focused Rage$$inspexecpettarget Righteous Rage$$inspexecpettarget Furious Rage$$em alakazam"
alt+h "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Catch a Breath$$inspexecpettarget Take a Breather$$inspexecpettarget Second Wind$$inspexecpettarget Back in the Fight$$em alakazam"
alt+g "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Respite$$inspexecpettarget Dramatic Improvement$$inspexecpettarget Resurgence$$em alakazam"
alt+v "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Luck$$inspexecpettarget Good Luck$$inspexecpettarget Phenomenal Luck$$inspexecpettarget Amazing Luck$$em alakazam"
alt+b "petselectname Hachi$$inspexecpettarget Sturdy$$inspexecpettarget Rugged$$inspexecpettarget Robust$$inspexecpettarget Resistant$$em alakazam"

Now ... if you're still reading this, there's a few things I wanted to point out as little bits of clever conveniences built into these bindloadfiles, and how they inter(re)act with the ergonomics of the keyboard setup I'm using.

spacer.png

So the first thing I've got is that if I've got the All, Genin or Jounin files loaded/active, because those files all address multiple Pets simultaneously, it's simply not possible to use a keybind to issue an inspiration to a specific Pet, because you need to have a $Target chosen to sent the inspiration to THAT specific Pet.  This is why I've got the Alt+(T-U, G-H and V-B) keys doing this work of selecting the Pet and issuing the "largest" inspiration of that type available to that individual Pet automatically for me.  All I need to do is use the Shift+(T-U, G-H or B) key combination FIRST to pick the Pet I want to send the inspiration to ... and then use the Alt+(T-U, G-H and V-B) to send the right inspiration TYPE to that Pet.

Alt+T = Break Free

Alt+Y = Accuracy

Alt+U = Damage

Alt+G = Endurance

Alt+H = Heal

Alt+V = Defense

Alt+B = Resistance

I set things up this way so that it's at least easier to remember "what goes where" by grouping categories together as a mnemonic aid.

Break Free / Accuracy / Damage

Endurance / Heal

Defense / Resistance

Another thing that some people may notice about my bindloadfiles is ... what's going on with that +v key in there?

Well, that's a trick stolen from the Kheldian keybinds.

By setting up +v the way I did here, it's going to try to activate Smoke Flash on the down press of the V key, and then when you release the V key (if you don't let go of it "too fast" it will queue up Temporal Selection to activate next ... all with a single keystroke.

The idea here is that in a lot of situations (not all, granted, but a lot of them) I'd want to be using Smoke Flash as either an opener for a Pet about to take an alpha strike for me ... or because that Pet is in trouble and their green bar is dropping fast and something needs to be done to save them.  The Smoke Flash will Placate nearby $Targets and enable a critical hit on their next few attacks (for 10s) by a Ninja Pet, but I'm thinking that if I need to "rescue" them from too much aggro like that, they're almost certainly going to need more healing if I'm using Smoke Flash as an "Oh S***!" button.  What the +v keybinding does for me then is allow me to cause Smoke Flash AND Temporal Selection to be used on the same Pet with "one" keystroke ... assuming I've got that specific Pet's bindloadfile active so as to issue the keybind combo to THAT specific Pet.

Another thing that I'm sure anyone else playing with these keybinds will notice is ... I've built in emotes for my Mastermind to "do" while directing traffic around the battlefield.  I've even got a Firework emote for telling my Ninjas to "heel" and follow me, so as to "signal" them from afar, if need be, on where the rally point is supposed to be.

Telling my Ninjas to attack involves a throat slashing emote from my Mastermind.

It took me a while to figure out what emotes I wanted to associate with what commands, but I eventually got it all worked out and tested (that took a long time!).

At any rate, I hope that this (updated) Mastermind Control Scheme of mine winds up being useful to other people besides myself, particularly since I've gotten a few PMs from people asking me for an update on the current state of play of my bindloadfiles for my Mastermind.  Well ... here they are.

Enjoy.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

7 minutes ago, R3v0 said:

The mother of the wall text...

As advertised ... but there's a lot to know (and a lot to learn), and I wasn't willing to say "just read the previous post I made last year" and some of the details changed (because the global recharge dropped slightly) so I needed to do a few tweaks to update.

IifneyR.gif

On 4/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Redlynne said:

As advertised ... but there's a lot to know (and a lot to learn), and I wasn't willing to say "just read the previous post I made last year" and some of the details changed (because the global recharge dropped slightly) so I needed to do a few tweaks to update.

Sorry bro im to lazy to read the whole post, but i know you and yours  good build, please next time make a lazy section  >D

1 hour ago, R3v0 said:

Sorry bro im to lazy to read the whole post, but i know you and yours  good build, please next time make a lazy section  >D

Lazy section:

It's all good, yo.

IifneyR.gif

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 4/8/2020 at 9:39 AM, Redlynne said:

These changes mean that Temporal Mending might (might, I haven't received confirmation via testing yet) add the +25% Regeneration for 120s buff from the Regenerative Tissue proc to everyone affected by Temporal Mending. 

Confirmed?

1 hour ago, xl8 said:
On 4/8/2020 at 8:39 AM, Redlynne said:

These changes mean that Temporal Mending might (might, I haven't received confirmation via testing yet) add the +25% Regeneration for 120s buff from the Regenerative Tissue proc to everyone affected by Temporal Mending. 

Confirmed?

I wish ...

I decided that I didn't want to "rush" my playing experience this time around, so I'm doing a lot of level locking so as to complete entire swaths of content (some of which I never played through before) before advancing into the next bracket so as to do everything there.  Right now, my Mastermind is Level 21 ... and in this latest build the relevant slot doesn't get invested into until Level 45, so it's going to be a while for me before I can test the theory.

Still, even if it the Regenerative Tissue +25% Regeneration IO doesn't buff everyone affected by Temporal Mending, it will still affect your Mastermind for 120s ... and remembering to use Temporal Mending once every two minutes shouldn't be all that difficult in order to sustain uptime on the bonus.

However, if anyone wants to test the proposition without investing "real" INF in the question, there's always the Test Server ...

IifneyR.gif

• 11 months later
22 hours ago, Glowman said:

@RedlynneI've recently hit 50 with this build, playing through the Good Mission Guide. It's been a blast! I was wondering what incarnate abilities you would recommend for the build?

I’m interested also, but for my slightly modified version of Redlynne’s build I took:

-Agility Core; I found I wasn’t getting the DEF caps listed in MIDS in-game, so Agility got me most of the ways there, and the +RECH and +ENDREDUX were also nice.  Normally I’d go with Musculature on a MM but I don’t like hitting 50 and not being softcapped

-Destiny Clarion.  Toss up between that and Barrier.  Barrier is great for the Ninja’s although you won’t need it as much.  

-Hybrid, Lore, Judgment...season to taste.  Being Ninja’s, I went with Knives for the ninja chicks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I personally went with Musculature Alpha and Clarion Destiny.

Clarion, Power Up and Farsight provide over 30% Defense for the two minutes that Farsight lasts, easily enought to max out your Ninjas (and likely teammates as well), even for Incarnate content.

I also went with Support Hybrid, for an extra edge when needed.

• 4 months later

This post got brought up today.  So I am posting my Beasts/Time/Mace version of this.

The Build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Seasons Change: Level 49 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Beast Mastery
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • (5) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up
  • (7) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets

Level 1: Time Crawl

• (A) Impeded Swiftness - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (7) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
  • (9) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge

Level 2: Call Swarm

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (13) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
  • (15) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (17) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage

Level 4: Temporal Mending

• (A) Panacea - Heal
  • (17) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
  • (19) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Panacea - Heal/Recharge

Level 6: Train Beasts

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 8: Call Hawk

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (23) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (23) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (25) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 10: Call Ravens

• (A) HamiO:Centriole Exposure
  • (25) HamiO:Centriole Exposure
  • (27) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 12: Summon Lions

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage
  • (29) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Sovereign Right - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (31) Sovereign Right - Accuracy
  • (33) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus

Level 14: Time's Juncture

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
  • (33) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (33) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (34) Dark Watcher's Despair - Chance for Recharge Slow

Level 16: Temporal Selection

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (34) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (34) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance

Level 18: Fortify Pack

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 20: Distortion Field

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (37) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (37) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (37) Basilisk's Gaze - Chance for Recharge Slow

Level 22: Time Stop

• (A) Neuronic Shutdown - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge
  • (39) Neuronic Shutdown - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • (39) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (39) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • (40) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 24: Maneuvers

• (40) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (40) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (42) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge
  • (42) Red Fortune - Endurance

Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen
  • (43) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Farsight

• (A) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
  • (45) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
  • (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (46) Karma - Knockback Protection

Level 30: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 32: Tame Beasts

Level 35: Slowed Response

• (A) Analyze Weakness - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (47) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (47) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (47) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage
  • (48) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage

Level 38: Chrono Shift

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge
  • (48) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (48) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge

Level 41: Assault

Level 44: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 47: Scorpion Shield

Level 49: Power Boost

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 1: Supremacy

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty
Level 1: Sprint
  • (A) Quickfoot - Endurance/RunSpeed
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Healing IO
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (9) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (11) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod
  • (11) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed
  • (13) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
Level 1: Alpha Howler Wolf

Level 1: Howler Wolf
Level 26: Dire Wolf
Level 12: Lioness
Level 1: Pack Mentality
------------

Import Data:

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|MxDz;1452;737;1474;HEX;|
		|78DA4D94CB4F136114C5BFE94C0B944229A552A0A52DF2B2D0017CAC4D808A204D4|
		|840D4158E30C024EDB4A1C5C0D23FC0950B572E8C89891B172E0CD1958946376E5C|
		|08286A24310ACA23C685BBF176CEB5ED2493DFCC9D7BEF39DF6B526BA39EC763B7C|
		|E0BA96124ADE5F373292D5FD0573286B9E04C694BC6BCA0AB7E5AD7F259331F1D59|
		|D6CC25BD8A429172DEDCF46A269335D5614A2A70FD7AACE2FBF0EAE2A23A636474F|
		|A681AB9D5B45630B2A6F04E65B3697552D716F495FCB29173DBEFD3395D5FF0D98F|
		|E3E64D236FDC30D24661BDC98E24D772FA0A35320B768B503267CCAB154A296D5EF|
		|FEFA0855C76D29D0C168720D16D39C5AC22C490221C57993BB24DE52B73C461D3B5|
		|4B0C2B623320F8B21CE28164C75C0FC1EA27929D3B1A4477CA51A47BC28E79EE83F|
		|59C5BDF8FFE0D6FD17F8BFACA5C23478BDF6A4443086C0C332360533B38463A4ED4|
		|08674CD8B10B14ABE23E55ACDDC4DA27D649CB4F64EDE010B42F524D0DD7D49C252|
		|8B208325B7791DBFA0D0C7D07C7A9A696E7B076067317BA0CB61F43AFFD37F30F18|
		|DD23F628629BC65A073DB9EE293C443798CFC0D873F003E57A91EBF41E403BF683B|
		|9079EFCC9DC67FE0227C8A30F1E852F80B5F948FDFCACEDDFC29A766E32DF33B7C1|
		|1DCA0DF0BC04AE63DDBA3566121ADD19F4ED19875F1F4D7EB304BFCDACD953CF748|
		|3A73CCC5AA617BC447E5B784E5BAE602EE3D7982FA1177F05F6BF61BE063F91D136|
		|E8CA6DE7B076FDCC04FB48FC15B6F70EF21846AE08F761DF4C927684F7522486F5F|
		|A4C3D3B78EE3BDE617C0959B67BA84EE60BEC29D585F701DECF5FA8B60B1A8EAE3B|
		|880DDC66A6E0A7917CF4B2662FEF5F3FC5FAD85BDF23E46F506B95632A8FE5D023C|
		|420D70EF218524AE96C5AA1F273F1D5B2C46465C485CE534AE9A40AA913A33E70F3|
		|CFA1989740ECB032D68BD85139E61031AC42F58464EF70F72C5C1E57E6EC6325DD4|
		|7A0E72E3C0CC64B7F236BA0E2F94CBCB41BACD3F1D269B386E2E551FE033C37DEEA|

Edited by SmalltalkJava

• 10 months later

Thank you for sharing this build!

I have almost 150 level 50's, fully kitted out with all the bells and whistles. It takes a lot to impress me nowadays. I have spent the last few days meticulously recreating this build and I am so freaking happy with it. It's phenomenal! My squad of ninjas are LETHAL. Just deadly; and I have yet to feel like I (the mastermind) was in any real danger. 

Incredible all around. Thank you so much for sharing. Now I have to see what other builds you've posted 🙂

• Like 1