Respeccing/planning for additional damage types

RikOz

Right now I have three level 50 characters: a fire/fire blaster, a DB/SR scrapper, and a MA/Nin scrapper. Now that all three of these have had a chance to face many of the same high-level elite bosses, it's become apparent that I need to do something about the fact that my martial artist really needs to have something going on besides smashing damage.

What made this clear? Marauder and his massive +RES buff when he gets down to a certain amount of health. My fire/fire blaster handled him fine, though he was time-consuming. DB scrapper, likewise. My martial artist, however, finds herself completely stymied, which leads me to believe that Marauder's +RES is primarily resisting smashing damage. She's actually encountered him twice, most recently in one of Maria Jenkins missions. The first time was in a different arc, though I can't remember which one. In that case, I was complaining about him in chat and another player offered to come help me with their specially-designed boss-soloing alt, and I was able to complete the mission with that help. Alas, I would still like to be able to do it alone, but as things stand now, this character only does smashing damage and doesn't have any kind of debuff  has only Force of Will to counter Marauder's buff. She can hit him, but the damage is reduced to useless levels. I suspect that, given enough time, she could wear him down, but she can't carry enough purples to keep her alive that long.

At this point, I'm looking to respec her. The obvious thing would be to change her epic power pool choices. She currently has powers from the Body Mastery pool - the ones that increase her ToHit, and the two that affect her Endurance.

What would be the recommended replacements? Flame Mastery? Energy Mastery? Something else? Would certain IO sets help me out here?

I'll put together a Mids report if that would help with suggestions (any way to make Mids import a character file directly, instead of having to build it manualy?).

This situation has made me aware that I should start taking this into account with my other alts that mostly do smashing damage. Right now, my next two closest-to-50 alts are a level 42 SS/Inv brute and a level 38 SS/Rad brute (yeah, both SS; it just worked out that way). But I'm also looking at sets like War Mace, Staff Fighting, and Street Justice, all of which I have at lower levels.

Edited by RikOz

This is a nearly brand-new 50, so still need some IOs. Alpha is unlocked, with Musculature slotted.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Mandy Manslapper: Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Martial Arts
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Force of Will
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Thunder Kick

• (A) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Critical Strikes - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (5) Critical Strikes - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (5) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (50) Critical Strikes - RechargeTime/+50% Crit Proc

Level 1: Ninja Reflexes

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 2: Storm Kick

• (A) Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Scrapper's Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (7) Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Scrapper's Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Scrapper's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Scrapper's Strike - Recharge/Critical Hit Bonus

Level 4: Cobra Strike

• (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (11) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 6: Focus Chi

• (A) To Hit Buff IO
  • (17) To Hit Buff IO
  • (17) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 8: Crane Kick

• (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Recharge
  • (19) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback/Accuracy
  • (23) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 10: Danger Sense

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (37) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
  • (37) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 12: Shinobi-Iri

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (42) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (42) Jumping

Level 14: Kuji-In Rin

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (40) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (40) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 16: Warriors Challenge

• (A) Perfect Zinger - Taunt/Range

Level 18: Crippling Axe Kick

• (A) Accuracy
  • (23) Damage Increase
  • (25) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (25) Recharge Reduction
  • (27) Immobilisation Duration IO
  • (27) Slow

Level 20: Seishinteki Kyoyo

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (40) Endurance Modification IO
  • (42) Endurance Modification

Level 22: Kuji-In Sha

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (43) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (43) Resist Damage
  • (43) Resist Damage

Level 24: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (48) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (48) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 26: Dragon's Tail

• (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Bo Ryaku

• (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
  • (45) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge
  • (45) Titanium Coating - Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Titanium Coating - Resistance
  • (46) Titanium Coating - Endurance

Level 30: Combat Jumping

• (A) Defense Buff
  • (50) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 32: Eagles Claw

• (A) Accuracy
  • (33) Damage Increase
  • (33) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (33) Disorient Duration IO
  • (34) Endurance Reduction
  • (34) Damage Increase

Level 35: Blinding Powder

• (A) Accuracy

Level 38: Kuji-In Retsu

• (A) Defense Buff IO

Level 41: Focused Accuracy

• (A) To Hit Buff IO
  • (50) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 44: Physical Perfection

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

Level 47: Conserve Power

• (A) Recharge Reduction

Level 49: Weaken Resolve

• (A) Defense Debuff

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Damage Increase IO

Level 1: Critical Hit

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

Edited by RikOz

I feel you ought to forget the "flavor" IOs - slow/immobilize in Crippling Axe Kick, disorient in Eagle's Claw. These powers are attacks first and foremost, and enhancing their damage to the max is more important than getting a slightly longer secondary effect.

Likewise, Focus Chi is better served with 3 recharge enhancements than with 2 tohit and 1 recharge. Shinobi Iri could use defense rather than endurance and jump.

Kuji-In Sha is your heal, your main source of sustain. The toxic resistance is of minimal use in comparison. Stick 3 heals in there, and add recharge in extra slots. This will help you survive a lot better.

I'd move the Critical Strikes set from Thunder Kick to Eagle's Claw or Crippling Axe Kick. The way procs work, you have a much higher chance to fire in powers with long animations and slow recharges. Right now your chances to get the proc off is 8%. Moving the entire set to Eagle's Claw, your chances would be 28%. Even though it might feel better in Thunder Kick because you might use Thunder Kick more often, you're looking at 350% better chances in EC.

If you can manage to get the money for it (roughly 6-7M at "buy it NAO" prices, or 4M if you let a bid sit for a while), the Steadfast Protection unique can be slotted in Bo Ryaku and will give you an additional 3% defense. The Gladiator Armor unique comes at a higher price tag (10-15M) and does the same thing. Each point of defense getting you closer to the softcap will do a lot for your survival.

Generally speaking, a scrapper can survive Marauder indefinitely without purples. Sometimes the big guy will get 2 lucky hits in a row, which is what we want to avoid (hence the use for slotting Kuji-In Sha as a heal, and making sure defenses are as high as can be).

You have Fly and Warrior's Challenge, too, so you can get creative about it too: if Marauder gets a hit in and your heal is still on cooldown, you can Fly in a straight vertical line from him while spamming Warrior's Challenge for the -range. This would prevent him from hitting you with anything, provided you're far enough (granted, the environment might play a role here).

You could also stuff the new Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self proc in Physical Perfection or Stamina. Get a little bit more of healing that way. If you don't have it yet, the Preventive Medicine chance for +absorb proc is also killer for survivability.

I’ve been unable to finish off Marauder at that point before. But he’s slow, so my approach was to just kite until his buff dropped, taunting him the whole time - not my character, me. “Awww, didja need your tier 9 to keep from getting your ass kicked? You can get me big guy, I’m right here. No, now I’m right here. You really going to let me just jump over your head like this? Awww, you threw a rock. That’s cute. Is that really all you got?” And then when it dropped, I’m like, “Oh? Oh now you’re tired? Well, this is gonna hurt.”

So yeah. Kite him till it drops. That’s my advice. But I know you were looking for build advice instead. I doubt an epic attack or two are going to do much good against him. I’d focus on the basics of doing more damage and improving survivability. And I’ve never done this, but I suspect the Envenomed Dagger temp power would help if you don’t want to just kite the occasional EB.

• Haha 1

Every build has a weak spot and that guy will be yours. You can't really counter a major weakness like your whole damage type versus a particular enemy. Hopkins from the Manticore TF is another that my smash or lethal characters just whittle very very slowly. Marauder is an extreme case because he pops a big defensive move.

That said your build could use with some focus like Nihili mentioned, and a whole lot of help. You have your attacks not slotted for damage. Attacks are meant to kill things.

Combat jumping costs 0.04 so it's safe to say you don't need endurance reduction in it.

Anyway. I tried not to make it very expensive which means there is a 'better' version of this build if you'd like to sink more money into it. If you want it I can post it. If you need some tips I have a signature on my link about money making.

I saw you took Fly and I suppose that it was to get over obstacles while you ninja ran, but I took Afterburner and Hover to improve on it. If you don't want either then just remove them and pick what you'd like such as Combat Jumping and Super Jump. If you do this add a 5th Luck of the Gambler: 7.5% recharge somewhere, such as Maneuvers.

Afterburner and Fly are, to me, the 5% of the time I spend outside missions going from point A to B while Hover is the best, IMO, in combat movement skill.

You will have outside of Hover and Afterburner three powers and 5 slots to play with. Take your Taunt if you'd like, take Conserve Power and Physical Perfection if you'd like though mind that the endurance consumption and gain has been much improved and you might not even need them. You can further improve your endurance by obtaining the accolades. There is a guide about it here with more info in the comments.

You also won't need Focused Accuracy since all attacks are made to hit +3 which is where you'll be once you reach Musculature tier 3, but, if you'd like to take Tactics to fight against debuffers or romans and their defense shouts that's an option too. I would personally pick another AoE to supplement Dragon's Tail such as Fireball (shouting FIREBALL-NO-JUTSU being perfectly optional) and use the five remain slots on it (six Bombardment will give a nice array of accuracy, recharge, slash/smash and negative/energy resists which are all things you can use).

In fact, I'll just post the build with Fireball and you'll know you can remove it for something else if you'd like.

Spoiler

Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Storm Kick -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9), LucoftheG-Def(9)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(13), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), Ksm-ToHit+(15)
Level 6: Focus Chi -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 8: Crane Kick -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(23), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 14: Fly -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(29), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(29), SynSck-Dam/Rech(31), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(31), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(31)
Level 18: Crippling Axe Kick -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(33), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(33), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), TchofDth-Dam%(34)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(36), Prv-Absorb%(37)
Level 22: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 26: Dragon's Tail -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(40), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(40), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-ResDam(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 32: Eagles Claw -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(43), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), TchofDth-Dam%(45)
Level 35: Ring of Fire -- Empty(A)
Level 38: Char -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Fire Ball -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(46), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(46), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(50), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 47: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(48), TtnCtn-ResDam(48), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(11), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

Wait, Marauder's buff drops eventually? How long does that take? I've managed to stay alive a good long while a couple times, and the buff never seems to drop.

I'll look over all of these suggestions, and see what I can do. Inf isn't too much of an issue.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, RikOz said:

Wait, Marauder's buff drops eventually? How long does that take?

He's using Unstoppable, I'm guessing the Tanker version for 3 minutes of 70% resistance to all but Psionic. Plus I think Temp Invulnerability for another 30% resitance to smashing and lethal, probably capped at 90% resistance, so you're doing 10% of your normal damage. 3 minutes is annoyingly long, but not forever. Insulting him makes the time pass faster. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In addition to Unstoppable and Temp Invul, Marauder has an additional 50% resistance to smashing all the time. https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Praetorians_(Enemy_Group)#Marauder So even before he pops Unstoppable, you're facing 80% smashing resistance. 

If you really want to take him down in a hurry, get the Carnival Lore pet (Dark Ring Mistress). She really shreds him.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

1 hour ago, Uun said:

... stuff ...

If you really want to take him down in a hurry, get the Carnival Lore pet (Dark Ring Mistress). She really shreds him.

Pretty much what I was thinking as in sounds like you need to spend time pounding him with Psi-based damage.  If the epic or lore pets don't sound like something you want in general there's always those 2nd/alt builds "just for you my bro Marauder"

3 hours ago, Werner said:

He's using Unstoppable, I'm guessing the Tanker version for 3 minutes of 70% resistance to all but Psionic. Plus I think Temp Invulnerability for another 30% resitance to smashing and lethal, probably capped at 90% resistance, so you're doing 10% of your normal damage. 3 minutes is annoyingly long, but not forever. Insulting him makes the time pass faster. 😉 

3 hours ago, Uun said:

In addition to Unstoppable and Temp Invul, Marauder has an additional 50% resistance to smashing all the time. https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Praetorians_(Enemy_Group)#Marauder So even before he pops Unstoppable, you're facing 80% smashing resistance. 

Well that certainly explains why my biggest hits on him after he popped were doing something like 19 damage. Against all other mobs, the MA scrapper seems to seriously out-damage my DB scrapper, but Marauder is effectively a wall she can't get through, completely halting her progress in the story arc. My DB scrapper ran into a similar wall when she got sent up against the Praetorian version of (I think) Citadel. He was in a big robotic body and once he popped whatever +RES he has, she couldn't do a thing. Oddly, in that case I abandoned the mission, and when I later went back to the same contact to try again, I was instead offered a completely different mission with a different elite boss. Almost as if that particular mission, or at least that portion of the arc, had some randomization, so when I abandoned and then went to reacquire it, it selected a different boss/mission.

I'll definitely grab that Lore pet when available. This toon is a very recent 50, though, so it's gonna be a little while before she's got that slot unlocked.

w00t!

I went through all of the suggestions offered here, made a number of changes to my character (as best I could with my current resources), and adjusted my strategy, and

Marauder is down!

Thanks y'all 🙂 Now I also have some good ideas on how to approach builds on other alts so I don't have to resort to a massive respec at level 50.

• Like 1

All right, here's the new build. It's obviously still a work in progress as far as getting the exact IOs I want. Since I already had complete, attuned Luck of the Gambler and Reactive Defenses, I split each of them between powers. I left the Sudden Acceleration: KB to KD in Crane Kick, sold the rest of the set. I had the recipes and materials to craft two pieces of Doctored Wounds, so I purchased the rest of the set to fill it out. I'll be replacing it with something better later. Other full IO sets I already had, including ATO's, were moved (the 2 ATOs & Mako's Bite) or left in place (Multi-Strike in Dragon's Tail) until such time as I can shuffle in other suggested pieces. All of the SO's and most of the regular IOs are placeholders until I can acquire better. I plan to replace the Perfect Zinger: Taunt/Range with the PZ: Chance for Psi damage.

Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Thunder Kick

• (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (5) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 1: Ninja Reflexes

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (36) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 2: Storm Kick

• (A) Touch of Death - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Touch of Death - Damage/Endurance
  • (9) Touch of Death - Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Touch of Death - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Touch of Death - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 4: Cobra Strike

• (A) Accuracy
  • (13) Damage Increase
  • (13) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (15) Recharge Reduction
  • (15) Damage Increase
  • (17) Damage Increase

Level 6: Focus Chi

• (17) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (19) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 8: Crane Kick

• (A) Accuracy
  • (19) Damage Increase
  • (21) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (21) Recharge Reduction
  • (23) Accuracy
  • (23) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 10: Danger Sense

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 12: Warriors Challenge

• (A) Perfect Zinger - Taunt/Range

Level 14: Shinobi-Iri

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge

Level 16: Kuji-In Rin

Level 18: Crippling Axe Kick

• (A) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage
  • (25) Critical Strikes - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (25) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (27) Critical Strikes - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (27) Critical Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (29) Critical Strikes - RechargeTime/+50% Crit Proc

Level 20: Seishinteki Kyoyo

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (37) Endurance Modification IO
  • (39) Endurance Modification IO

Level 22: Kuji-In Sha

• (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance
  • (39) Doctored Wounds - Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge
  • (40) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Doctored Wounds - Heal
  • (40) Doctored Wounds - Recharge

Level 24: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 26: Dragon's Tail

• (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (29) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (31) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Bo Ryaku

• (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge