traps force field generator

So two requests, first if possible, could we get the sky raiders model as an alternate to the standard? Second, and probably more controversial, is it necessary that it expire? It isn't a huge deal, its just kind of annoying having to re-summon it. So if possible, would it be unreasonable to have it last until destroyed by a enemy?

• Like 5

Agreed. I have a Traps/DP defender that I loved on Live but I just can't bring myself to care about here because of the unstable pet. I either lose it when I need it most or I'm constantly monitoring it to be sure I catch it before it breaks. Neither of these is much fun.

Up the Endurance Cost, Recharge Time or whatever if needed, but support set pets that don't just decide to abandon you in the middle of battle would be greatly appreciated. Especially Force Field Generator.

I think it would be fine if it worked like a controller pet. It would be a nice QoL change, and quite simple.

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

Meh, I think it's fine, but can agree to the different models.  Personally, I think it's ungainly given how large it is.  I'd much prefer the Lore looking orbital shield drone to the bigger current model.

I take Grant Invisibility when playing Traps.  You can throw that on your FFG and it adds not only the added +DEF for durability, but prevents it from taking as much damage since it's not an aggro magnet.

If we were wishing here, I'd simply ask that it be treated more like /Devices Targeting Drone.  It works and isn't targetable for damage purposes.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Yoru-hime said:

Agreed. I have a Traps/DP defender that I loved on Live but I just can't bring myself to care about here because of the unstable pet. I either lose it when I need it most or I'm constantly monitoring it to be sure I catch it before it breaks. Neither of these is much fun.

Up the Endurance Cost, Recharge Time or whatever if needed, but support set pets that don't just decide to abandon you in the middle of battle would be greatly appreciated. Especially Force Field Generator.

おはようございます!

I'm not sure if your name was going for "Night Princess" 夜姫 or "According," よるひーめ。

It would be nice for the pet to be more persistent, however that is accomplished, agreed.

ガンバる!

5 hours ago, Black Zot said:

FFG still needs a major buff to its move speed for any of this to matter.  No point in having the thing stick around if it's never in range to grant its aura.

That would be nice but I wonder if a look at the AI might help, too.  I seem to see it just hanging around for a while before deciding to even start to move near me.  If it did a better job following and didn't expire so quickly that would provide a great QoL increase.