Radio Missions

I have a street level hero (based on Batman), who makes King's Row his home.  It's grittier than any of the other zones, and suits his character.  But, after a certain level, there's NOTHING to do there.  I can't even do radio missions.  I'm told events in my chosen HOME ZONE are "beneath my notice."  Personally, I think I should be deciding what's beneath my notice.  Can we remove the restriction on radio missions, so we we can continue to get them even after outleveling the zone?

The Radio mission system seems very very much tied into a players current level, I would be willing to bet that trying to remove the level restriction on the system would most likely break a lot of things. And re designing the whole thing bottom up probably isnt going to happen, it was such a huge system to implement it was pretty much a whole Issue. I'm gunna venture out on a limb and venture a guess that the Homecoming team is most likely going to focus on new content which is much easier to implement then redesign a whole system of the game that was designed as supplemental random content for filler between contacts.

Magic 8-ball says: "Outlook not so good."

My condolences. 

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

You could switch to running tip missions.  I can’t confirm they will spawn in King’s Row but when I run tips on my toons I generally always run them in Atlas Park regardless of my current level.  They don’t drop until lvl 20 so you might have to make a cameo in another hero’s city to cover the lvl range gap if there is one.  

• Like 1

Guardian survivor

34 minutes ago, Ultimo said:

But, after a certain level, there's NOTHING to do there.

Ourouboros ... Pillar of Ice and Flame ...

/em significant look

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Tips will frequently (but not always) spawn in the zone you're in.

Not sure what would happen with radio missions, if there's anything technical to it or not.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

59 minutes ago, Brutal Justice said:

You could switch to running tip missions.  I can’t confirm they will spawn in King’s Row but when I run tips on my toons I generally always run them in Atlas Park regardless of my current level.  They don’t drop until lvl 20 so you might have to make a cameo in another hero’s city to cover the lvl range gap if there is one.  

44 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Tips will frequently (but not always) spawn in the zone you're in.

Tips will drop from greys and if accepted in a zone, there are a few that are hard coded to load elsewhere but most will spawn a mission in the zone you're in. This is probably your best option.

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!