Trying to make a base macro, but it's not working

Azrik

I'm trying to make a macro to allow myself to teleport to my base like the cosmic transport allows, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. I made a passcode and used the cosmic terminal macro as a base just swapping out the passcode and name. Is there another step I've missed?

Cosmic Terminal Macro

/macro_image "DilemmaDiabolique_Diabolique_ShadowTeleport" "Teleport: Cosmic Terminal" "enterbasefrompasscode COSMICTRANSPORT-6608"

Macro for my base

/macro_image "Long_Range_Teleport" "Teleport: Valor Base Transport" "enterbasefrompasscode VALORFOUNDATIONENTRY-2699"

Try stripping it of the image stuff and see if that works. Something like: /macro TELE "enterbasefrompasscode VALORFOUNDATIONENTRY-2699"

If that works, then you know it's something related to the sluff that was removed. If not, then figure out what is broken in the above command to get it working, then add back the image stuff and try again.

• 1 month later

I too am attempting to make one work, but I keep getting this error message:  You have entered an incorrect passcode for The Biscotti Syndicate. This is what the macro text that I currently have - /macro_image "Apparitions_Attract" "Teleport: Upsairs Storage Lift" "enterbasefrompasscode USL-1031" What am I dong wrong? Aside from the image, name and numbers, all else appears to look the same from what has been shown in this post.

32 minutes ago, fixr629 said:

How does one find the base code for their base?

Type this into the chat - /sg_passcode <your password here>

Example: /sg_passcode HELLOWORLD

Look in the chat window and you will see your passcode there with the number in it, like;  /sg_passcode HELLOWORLD-12345

You will need to have base editing permissions in order to set or change the passcode.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

Type this into the chat - /sg_passcode <your password here>

Example: /sg_passcode HELLOWORLD

Look in the chat window and you will see your passcode there with the number in it, like;  /sg_passcode HELLOWORLD-12345

You will need to have base editing permissions in order to set or change the passcode.

Thank you so much that worked.