Show me your special forces themed character!

Damoklese

So im trying to make a costume for a power armor(ish) time traveling cop type character.  I already have a look for him that I like, but I want to give him another costume that is kind of like a stealth/special forces look.  I want to incorporate his armor into it though.

Anyway.. I am having a heck of a time making something that looks cool, so I was hoping I could get some people to post some pictures of their characters with this kind of theme, and see if I could get some inspiration for mine.

Thanks for reading 😄

Not quite a pure Spec Ops, but this is my 'main' character Fallout Engineer, who has a Resident Evil inspired chemical spec ops outfit.

He is Rad/AR Defender. Assault rifle not in the pic, but he uses the standard one coloured Black/Grey as it looks most like a flamethrower. Also has two gas canisters on his back to fuel said flamethrower!

I used armoured bodysuit for his chest and gloves. Camo trousers coloured black, and resistance boots. 

image0.thumb.jpeg.a3d3a62f3e21727ac91d7dd1ae669c8e.jpegimage1.thumb.jpeg.be9fdf4ed05e55cd5633b0ddbace97fe.jpeg

• Like 4

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

21 hours ago, Peacemoon said:

Not quite a pure Spec Ops, but this is my 'main' character Fallout Engineer, who has a Resident Evil inspired chemical spec ops outfit.

He is Rad/AR Defender. Assault rifle not in the pic, but he uses the standard one coloured Black/Grey as it looks most like a flamethrower. Also has two gas canisters on his back to fuel said flamethrower!

I used armoured bodysuit for his chest and gloves. Camo trousers coloured black, and resistance boots. 

Didn't read your text, but the first image instantly reminds me of Hunk.

• Like 1

I have one on my TA/Archery Defender that very much fits the description you gave, at least in my opinion. I was going for a "high-tech but not sci-fi" kind of stealthy look, and this is what I came up with.

1475711818_WarningShot.png.fe21c4873824bb5b3ca7b5ad3774d683.png

Using the camo option, you could probably re-color it to match whatever environment your character would be in.

Edited by GastlyGibus
  • Like 2

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, Oginth said:

Didn't read your text, but the first image instantly reminds me of Hunk.

Haha that’s great. That was definitely the look I was going for! 😃

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

I tend to make quite a lot of military-based/inspired characters (thanks to the game's endless supply of paramilitary NPC organizations) so I've made quite a few that might help you find your inspiration!

Codename Reaper (FBSA special operative)

reaper.PNG.0e18548c760024f73ec0cf2532ae4e22.PNGreaper0.PNG.a47ec48f290b8c7a8991045bcf02b379.PNG

Quickdraw (ex-Malta gunslinger)

quickdraw.PNG.0074d2d49237752f9b21743c8c0acb0b.PNGquickdraw0.PNG.419320db672f0770bef1ae9982192e5a.PNG

• Like 3

I don't think I have any milit... Oh I do have 1 military type costumed character.

My wayward knight Sir Bercilak, probably not exactly what you were looking for, but it's the closest thing I got. 🙂

sDzzZpA.jpg

You should also check out this thread...

While it's got a lot more than just 'Special Forces' costumes, you'll probably find a lot of inspiration.

There's also the Costume Request thread, where people go to ask for help building costumes.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.