[Resolved] Network Issues - July 3rd, 2020

Jimmy

19 minutes ago, qaz1qaz1qa said:

I am impressed with this community. I have played many games over the years. Could easily say 20. And here not a complaint. Not a one. Very supportive and upbeat. Understanding of the "Devs" hard work and efforts to keep the world turning. ANd that even then things can go wrong.  I could say thats a heroic attitude.

Well for most of us the wait was 7 years to play again so really what's ONE day?!  

• Like 7

I have been playing this game since May of last year and for seven or eight years before that on Live.  This game has been so important to me ever since I discovered it had returned and this server outage affected me very much and in a bad way. Godspeed to you as you try to fix whatever problems keep it from being available to me and the others who really depend on it for something good in their lives, especially during this time of the coronavirus. Having the ability to play and have fun with my online friends every day really takes the sting out of social distancing and stay-at-home isolation.

• Like 1

What Skywise wrote.  It seems there are no small number of us more than willing to contribute - one-time or recurring - to enhance the game we love.

Doing things on the cheap (or "economically") works great... until it doesn't.  If a change is necessary I'm optimistic the funding will be there.  I'll happily donate as needed.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MTeague said:

Glad to see the community being understanding and supportive. 

Far better than the 12 pages of nerdrage posts you'd get on Blizzard forums anytime a WoW server went down.

RAGE!!!!!11111oneoneoneleveneleven 😉 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Skywise said:

The base always turns out at donation time, average window usually less than a couple of hours.  I've only made the window twice and I try and desire to contribute every month.  Solid servers for a recurring fee is good for me.  Give us a means to make our donations automatic and many of us will sign up

image.png.07ecb635794a2d8c0ae91eb33729b461.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Mr Shamrock said:

What Skywise wrote.  It seems there are no small number of us more than willing to contribute - one-time or recurring - to enhance the game we love.

Doing things on the cheap (or "economically") works great... until it doesn't.  If a change is necessary I'm optimistic the funding will be there.  I'll happily donate as needed.

Whole heartedly agree. sometimes cheapest isnt the best option. and add my name to the growing list of willing donators to upgrade if needed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jimpy said:

Well, at least I got to the server select screen again, no further, that's an improvement. I have other games I could play, but I don't wanna.

lol, same, so happy to have my Precious back i'm content to sit and wait 🙂  keep up all the good work you wonderful beautiful sexy people bringing this back to us 😄