[Resolved] Network Issues - July 3rd, 2020

Jimmy

1 hour ago, Skywise said:

The base always turns out at donation time, average window usually less than a couple of hours.  I've only made the window twice and I try and desire to contribute every month.  Solid servers for a recurring fee is good for me.  Give us a means to make our donations automatic and many of us will sign up

This. I'm more than happy to donate on a regular basis.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Banni said:

image.png.d56605df3aee7653d55a02b21a8869d0.png

Treason and plot! The Riktis are taking over! Hero 1 where are you?

A likely story! In truth, Derek is over in Faultline buying out all the doughnuts for months into the future... We see you, Derek!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skywise said:

The base always turns out at donation time, average window usually less than a couple of hours.  I've only made the window twice and I try and desire to contribute every month.  Solid servers for a recurring fee is good for me.  Give us a means to make our donations automatic and many of us will sign up

I'm with this, too. I'll sign up in a heartbeat if I can make it automatic so I never miss the chance to donate.

6 minutes ago, Barbaruj said:

I'm getting a login issue too now..... "There was a problem detected in the game database system. Please post a bug report on the forums"

Hopefully this will sort itself out when the servers are up

Been getting this too

Now I am receiving the stability testing message......... 🙂

Edited by Voltor

25 alts with all the badges!

1 minute ago, Captain Valiant said:

I'd definitely sign up for an automatic donate system, but wouldn't that be difficult to police; as I'm sure one of the conditions of NCSoft's allowing the game to run is that it doesn't turn a profit?

The only problem I foresee is currently they are simply covering costs. All money that goes in, goes directly to the server costs, nothing more, nothing less. A sub service would almost certainly generate excess funds. While that would be fine for future extension costs (new shards, for instance), it would almost certainly be excessive to keep them out of the nonprofit category.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NakDaddy said:

In case you guys haven't heard it enough, you are seriously appreciated. And coming back to this game a couple of weeks ago after being gone for years, it's great to see that the community is still the best!

1000% agree. I’d totally be up for a standing donation!  You all do an amazing job making so many people happy. Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Banni said:

image.png.d56605df3aee7653d55a02b21a8869d0.png

Treason and plot! The Riktis are taking over! Hero 1 where are you?

Might wanna rethink that request...

city_of_heroes_no__20_cover_by_dna_1_dt6l9z-fullview.jpg

• Haha 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior