Does stealth from concealment pool stack with a stealth IO?

EnjoyTheJourney

I'm planning out a psi / mental blaster build. It's a lot easier to contemplate if this blaster can invis, drop into a spawn, drain psyche, and then blast away. 

If stealth from the concealment pool stacks with a stealth IO (ie: in sprint or combat jumping), then that would be helpful to know. If I need to rely on using super speed plus a stealth IO, then that wouldn't go well because of aiming issues and occasional terrain problems. 

Thank you in advance!

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

Yes, they stack.  You can even stack super speed on top of it if you really wanted.  However few (if any) mobs have the perception to see you with Stealth + Stealth IO and those that can see you, do it because they can effectively see through stealth and not because of a high perception. 

Edited by HelenCarnate
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later

As already noted above, they stack.  You will have 65 feet of PvE stealth with this stack, which is actually better than the 55 feet you get from Invisibility.  You can stand right next to most mobs & they won't notice you.  And Stealth from the Concealment Pool is a nice place for a LotG +7.5% Recharge, if you are looking to fit more into your build.  I find myself using the this combo on most of my characters - stealth, some +DEF, & +7.5% Recharge is a welcome tradeoff for one power (& pool) & no additional slots beyond the default one.

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!