What I play but never see another of...

Jaguaratron

On 8/25/2020 at 10:32 AM, Oskmey said:

Human-only PB. I see a lot of questions around them but so far have only teamed with Warshades.

I have a 50 uniform pb on indom. It was not easy, soloing is hard. You get grief from teammates about not using the other forms. I look at getting to 50 as an achievement, but only play my peacebringer when my sg needs my unique contribution

7 hours ago, Darkesyde said:

I have a 50 uniform pb on indom. It was not easy, soloing is hard. You get grief from teammates about not using the other forms. I look at getting to 50 as an achievement, but only play my peacebringer when my sg needs my unique contribution

My Human-Only-PB is collecting dust at lvl 11.  The Quantums and the Voids, they enrage me so. 

Maybe I'll dust him off and try him more this week.  By all accounts the Quants become easier to deal with at DO and IO levels, and as you get more slots to distribute.

51 minutes ago, MTeague said:

My Human-Only-PB is collecting dust at lvl 11.  The Quantums and the Voids, they enrage me so. 

Maybe I'll dust him off and try him more this week.  By all accounts the Quants become easier to deal with at DO and IO levels, and as you get more slots to distribute.

As you gain more Energy Resistance.

Well, I had a Psi/Bio brute for a while. Haven't seen any of those around. I eventually gave it up, though. 

It's funny, back on Live I could have said my Grav/Storm Controller. At the time I originally made it, I actually chose the combo because it seemed to be one of the most disliked. Nowadays it's as common as nutria in Louisiana.

I did a weird "concept build" thing with my human-only PB, Bahir. Mostly-ranged perma-lightform.

Basically? I made a Photonic Sentinel. The Fabulous Flying Fuzzball of Fury. XD

He's actually quite a lot of fun to play and I have yet to catch any grief from team-mates about not having the Forms. 

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice