Avengers Beta

Nafsmar

On 8/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Did they lose the rights to Hawkeye or something?  I mean, I have no use for him, but it's interesting that they dropped him for a C-list wannabe.

He is getting added. Why the hate?

Edited by Nafsmar
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 8/15/2020 at 7:23 PM, Troo said:

Anthem seemed fun early on..

Funny enough, that’s the vibe I kept getting while playing the open beta. That was disappointing, I was looking forward to it when it was announced and then more and more news came out and my interest waned more and more. Cheers to those that enjoyed it, but my gamer senses were tingling too much preorder. Maybe when it’s way discounted. 

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

I played the beta, but wasn't too impressed with it. Combat felt kind of clunky (especially the shooting) and none of the characters seemed very distinctive to me. After a few missions I had the distinct impression I'd pretty much played the entire game, too - when the War Table first opened up and all the locations were listed I just felt like this was it. Won't be buying this one, I don't think.

I did at least like how Ms. Marvel's combat animations looked, they did a good job bringing her fighting style to life visually.

• Like 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!