Mighty Judgement and Hover

dtj714

Can this incarnate power be used while hovering, or do you literally need to have your feet on the ground?  If it can be used with hover, how close to the ground do you need to be, like all the way down, or within “melee range” e.g., 7 feet?

3 hours ago, dtj714 said:

Can this incarnate power be used while hovering, or do you literally need to have your feet on the ground?  If it can be used with hover, how close to the ground do you need to be, like all the way down, or within “melee range” e.g., 7 feet?

Agent Legacy (Grav/Time Controller) always hovers when in combat and she uses Ion Judgement quite often.

So, yes, you can use Judgement with Hover and it depends on which judgement power you choose as to how close you need to be to targets.

Ion is a ST attack that chains up to...I think, 30 targets.

It would be a good choice for electric types.

Void Judgement is a PBAoE

Then there are cones (that fire in the direction you're facing, not towards the foe you have targeted (unless, of course that foe is where you are facing))

16 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

I have this on my PB.  You can't really use Mighty while hovering.  You have to be all the way on the ground to activate the power, so although you might be able to trigger the power with hover on, you effectively have to be on the ground to do it.

This is exactly the situation I’m asking about. However, your response is qualified enough that I can’t tell the answer for sure. Could you confirm specifically that in fact it can be triggered with hover on, you just have to be as close to the ground as possible?

... we need a Mighty Hover power. Hover to where there's absolutely no doubt you're hovering, and *will* hover, right there.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Just now, Greycat said:

... we need a Mighty Hover power. Hover to where there's absolutely no doubt you're hovering, and *will* hover, right there.

It incurs a pbaoe fear effect because holy shit that's some mighty hovering.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

For some reason, I read that as Mighty Hoover power.

3 hours ago, Lines said:

It incurs a pbaoe fear effect because holy shit that's some mighty hovering.

I suppose the Mighty Hoover power could incure a PBAoE fear because it sucks mightily?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dtj714 said:

This is exactly the situation I’m asking about. However, your response is qualified enough that I can’t tell the answer for sure. Could you confirm specifically that in fact it can be triggered with hover on, you just have to be as close to the ground as possible?

Sorry about any ambiguity.  You can't use mighty if you are in mid-air.  You have to be on the ground.  The only way to activate mighty while hover is toggled on is to hover at ground level and having your character touching the ground.

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

It is hard to fist stomp the ground if you are nowhere near the ground *nods sagely*

I kinda figured that some characters would be so "mighty" that when they fake punch in the direction of the ground, the ground quivers and shakes from fear. Actually HITTING it would be much too powerful to use on an inhabited planet.

• Haha 1