New GM for St. Martial

Apparition

• Retired Developer
2 hours ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Yes.  Some people do.

Key thing to remember:  Everybody is somebody who loves something about this game, even if that might be something other people hate.

I was being sarcastic, I should know better - however in terms of what people frequently express love for, this one surprised me. 😛

There's already a wailer GM, or at least in AV, I can't at the moment think about going further, other than using Professor Farnsworth's Enlarging Ray to make the thing several stories tall. I thought the story basically painted the AV as the King demon perpetrating the deal.

Been a while, going to have to research this.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

1 hour ago, Piecemeal said:

I was being sarcastic, I should know better - I know as much, however in terms of what people frequently express love for, this one surprised me. 😛

There's already a wailer GM, or at least in AV, I can't at the moment think about going further, other than using Professor Farnsworth's Enlarging Ray to make the thing several stories tall. I thought the story basically painted the AV as the King demon perpetrating the deal.

Been a while, going to have to research this.

You're spot on canon-wise. That AV is the big baddie. I think it still leaves the door open for a GM though, examples -Clockwork King has Babbage/Paladin, Hamidon has Devouring Earth GMs, Circle of Thorns have a lot, but Caleb as an example. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I like the Longbow event that happens downtown, having so many to fight and a Ballista leading them is something I just discovered and I played on Live.

Maybe a nice shiny badge?

I always thought it would be fun to have a sea monster not Lusca but some reptilian giant crab horror attack PO but, St Mart works.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, Piecemeal said:

I was being sarcastic, I should know better - I know as much, however in terms of what people frequently express love for, this one surprised me. 😛

Those blinky little nut-jobs are adorable.

Sometimes annoying, yes... But still adorable.  

I may be biased about that, though. Tav (one of my Oranbegans-) is, after all, still in the mail-order Wailer business. 🧐 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

2 hours ago, Piecemeal said:

As far as I'm aware it's just an Elite Boss.

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!