Beasts secondary

FenrisWolf44

SA = Sudden Acceleration invention origin enhancment that converts Knockback to Knockdown. Found on the market for 1-2 Million Inf, relatively cheaply.

IO - Invention Origin enhancement that are crafted, but typically purchased from the market. Invention enhancements typically have set bonuses and offer unique procs/buffs.

FS - yes, Fulcrum Shift

🙂

Edit - Hedgefund beat me to it!

Edited by Force Redux

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

• 1 month later

I started a Beasts/Nature MM. If you don't mind the very limited offensive support, /Nature seems really nice. Lots of defensive options to keep your furry buddies biting and clawing the bad guys. Might not be the best secondary for Beasts, given that Fortify Pack can already make them pretty tough, but as long as they're up and fighting, I figure I'll eventually get the bad guys dead. Not like MM is a low damage AT - even without offensive support, I figure I'll kill stuff fast enough.

Edited by TheMoncrief

Some others to try for an offensive support MM: Poison and the new Trick Arrow.

Both have a few powers you can proc out to turn into attacks that are better than your singletarget primary blasts.  This is in addition to the debuffs/Holds the powers do.  Ex: Envenom, Paralytic, Ice Arrow, et cetera.

You’ll need some other way to light Oil Slick if you go TA; loading up Acid Arrow with both a Fire and Energy proc works pretty well if you put no Recharge on it.

Edited by SableShrike

I was going to suggest beast/nature.  Mine is in her 40s and has solo'd pretty much the whole way (through Praet and into Paragon City), and she's been an absolute blast.  /Nature is perfect thematically and really good with the beasties. 

I did make a beasts/time but haven't really run her yet, and after reading this thread, I'm definitely making a beasts/storm.  I have a demons/storm, and she is tons of fun, and I think a beasts/storm will be just as good (or maybe even better). 

I tend to solo MMs except for TFs; they are my me-time toons, and I absolutely adore them (well, the beasts/ and demons/ anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how to love bots/).