Pet rules be same for both players and groups

MsSmart

Hi:

Been doing lots of safeguard missions, mostly at Peregrine Island, and noticed that if I could not one shoot an operations engineer, I would be rewarded with him deployi9ng a turret. Turrets are very tough, hit hard, and when eventually defeated awards nothing, a complete waste of time. The part that aggravates me, is when I kill the engineer the turret remains, now when I die, my pets dies too!, so my suggestion is this:

Either my pets remain and clear the area (at least try) so I can rez safely or the Turret goes away when the engineer is defeated.

Frankly, I like the idea that pets remains, if anything in an attempt to avenge me.

Sue

• Like 4

I don't recall what the rationale behind the way this is set up is. But it is annoying.  Happens with placed patches, too (they tend to go away when you're defeated.)  You'll see this with phantasms (from Carnies) and stone pets (from Tuatha,) too.

The other side that's annoying is the inconsistent "stop summons" rules. You can shoot a Rikti comm officer to keep the portal from spawning, or a Sky Raider engineer - but not a Death Shaman.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

18 minutes ago, Greycat said:

The other side that's annoying is the inconsistent "stop summons" rules. You can shoot a Rikti comm officer to keep the portal from spawning, or a Sky Raider engineer - but not a Death Shaman.

I mean...that seems pretty logical to me. :-)

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

On 9/29/2020 at 5:08 PM, Greycat said:

I don't recall what the rationale behind the way this is set up is. But it is annoying.  Happens with placed patches, too (they tend to go away when you're defeated.)  You'll see this with phantasms (from Carnies) and stone pets (from Tuatha,) too.

Shot the Rikti Comm Officer?  Nye! Those are my favourite pets on my Illusion Controller, confuse the Comm Officer, summons confused portal which proceed to spawn your own personal army of confused Rikti. Hilarity ensues.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Shot the Rikti Comm Officer?  Nye! Those are my favourite pets on my Illusion Controller, confuse the Comm Officer, summons confused portal which proceed to spawn your own person army of confused Rikti. Hilarity ensues.

New bucket list item

• Like 1
  • Haha 1