Total Focus impact sound

• 2 weeks later

@Jimmy, can't duplicate, assumed fixed

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

@Linescan you reattempt on spawns in Portal Court? I'm curious if you can repeat it.

@Wavicle do you use any sound mods that might make your experience not the same as others?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

On a level 30 EM/Regen Scrapper I DID encounter the bug, fighting 30 and 31 mobs in Bricks, though SEEMINGLY with less frequency than on the EM/WP.

So this seems to track it down to Scrappers only, but still leaves questions to be answered.

I will keep playing around to try to track it down more specifically.

• Like 1

Yup, reproduced at Portal Corps. Seems specific to large behemoths.

Trying some things in AE - will edit this post as I go.

Edit: Got this with other lts and bosses as well in Peregrine Isle.

Edit 2: This is now happening very consistently, including indoors. I suspect the sound only fires off on the killing blow and since I was testing on <even-con minions before I didn't notice it.

Edit 3: Now pretty certain that only killing blows makes the sound. Tried a bunch of different circumstances.

Edited by Lines
  • Like 1

Yea, I need to correct one of my previous comments.

Once I realized higher Con was making it happen more I went back and retested Brutes, Stalkers, and Tanks.

It is NOT just Scrappers. Definitely on the 50 Brute I got it to happen by fighting +Con enemies.

@Lines all of these guys are on Original.

The Tanker is a Villain. The Scrappers and Brute are all heroes....

But the Stalker is a Hero and it hasn't happened on that character even against higher cons.

7 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Seems like it's only Original and only Brutes and Scrappers, not Stalkers or Tankers.

I might try Blasters too, just to be sure. Oh I guess Defenders get that ability as well? Anyone else?

Dominators

• Like 1