Total Focus impact sound

@Tater Todd any chance you can test the Dominator Total Focus? See if the same issues are happening using TF on tough enemies (seems to be when target doesn't die?) Use original animation to start

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

@Tater Todd any chance you can test the Dominator Total Focus? See if the same issues are happening using TF on tough enemies (seems to be when target doesn't die?) Use original animation to start

The SFX for Total Focus seems to be lining up on the Dominator side of things at least.  I tested TF on multiple baddies including Warwolves, Behemoths and WarHulks 👍.

@Jimmy @Captain Powerhouse

I am not familiar with the animation side of things, but I took the clues provided in this thread and I think I might have tracked down the issue.

I noticed that Scrappers were given the same animation fx as Brutes "BRUTEMELEE_ENERGYMELEE_TOTALFOCUS.PFX"

I compared the file with the Tanker and Stalker version and I noticed a discrepancy.

Tanker (Stalker is the same):

image.png.f0eef249213bafa81b061a9ed29a30d9.png

Brute/Scrapper

image.png.b9986cdad9652527b2395e4157ba5ab5.png

You'll notice the pch_hit_fx is missing on the Brute/Scrapper, which should probably be "POWERS/POWERPUNCH/POWERPUNCHHIT.FX", and instead that .FX shows up in the pch_death_fx field (which is empty on the tanker/stalker version).

Anyways, I hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn