Request for Focused Area of Testing

CrudeVileTerror

@Jimmy, @Faultline, @Cipher, @Captain Powerhouse, @Piecemeal, @Telephone, and any of the other Homecoming Team members who I should also be addressing this to (apologies if I missed anyone in particular):

Are there any particular areas which you feel require more focused feedback at this time?

I realized today that I am way behind on doing testing and providing feedback on the parts of the Issue 27 Beta that I am personally interested in, and those areas seem to be getting quite a bit of attention from other players anyway.

For myself and any other members of the community actively putting in time on Brainstorm right now, I would like to know if there is anywhere (now, or later) that you would like us to direct some more of our attention and time.

Thanks!  Here's hoping that we're being helpful!

Edited by CrudeVileTerror
I forgot The 'phone!
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later

This could be a good topic for the future.

Page 6/Issue 27 Beta is too far along. Focus Feedback topics are mostly closed. Please don't waste this weekend on in hopes of impacting the changes.

Want to try out the new stuff and see if anything is bugged, have at it.

(it's actually been that way the whole time, this is clear to me now..)

Good luck HC Team..

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

@CrudeVileTerror, as per this post:

These are the only areas currently looking for feedback:

If you encounter any bugs during this last phase of testing, please report them in the Beta Bug Reports forum.

Once the patch is live, feel free to post feedback in the Suggestions & Feedback forum and bug reports in the Bug Reports forum.

Edited by America's Angel

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

1 minute ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Oh, goodness.  This thread was quite a while ago.

Thanks for the reply, @America's Angel, though it is perhaps a little late given the timeline.

I'm sorry. I didn't realise Troo was necroposting. My bad for not checking the OP post date.

• Thanks 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

46 minutes ago, America's Angel said:

I'm sorry. I didn't realise Troo was necroposting. My bad for not checking the OP post date.

That was my bad. The information you posted was excellent and super helpful.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum