Siren's Call map Markers

borgking001a

You'll find the texture file for Siren's Call at data\texture_library\V_MAPS\Static\map_V_PvP_03_01.texture, if you want to move/delete/rename so that the native HC map can display.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, borgking001a said:

This was not like this on Tuesday, when I had one of my characters in Siren's Call.

As part of Issue 27, the Siren's Call zone was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise to match the city overview map (the one you see on the screen in a tram station). Details are in the original focused feedback thread. The vidiotmap will be incorrect until it is able to be updated to match this rotation.

I also posted some info about how this change impacted zone coordinates, if that is of interest.

• City Council

You can also drop this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572111085918879767/780960976928505876/map_V_PvP_03_01.texture file in the above path to fix this until a new Map Pack update can be released. I basically snipped the badge text out, rotated the map, then pasted it back in.  I did NOT rotate the badge location icons or the text in the map as I do not have access to the resources used to create them.  All locations SHOULD still be accurate though.