Fell through the map, Safeguard Mission

Wavicle

This was when I exited after completing the "Prevent the Jailbreak" side mission in the Founder Falls Safeguard on my 40 EM/Regen Scrapper. I clicked on the door to leave the Precinct back to the Streets and on the other side of the door I was underneath the map and fell to the bottom.

No idea if it's repeatable.

Screenshot (60).png

I've been having enemies slip through Arachnos base walls of late. They only seem to do it during kill all missions though... (one time I was able to -- powexeclocation target combat teleport -- to attack the enemies and then use /stuck to get out of the wall, the time in the screenshot I was not able to use teleport to deal with this enemy so I had to reset the mission).

image.thumb.png.0498b8c38250360a817bed0ac91faae3.png

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

• 1 month later

/stuck will return you to the map. It has when I fall through the floor of my base when I remove the wrong beam. 😛

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Irrelevant here, but a Borderlands 2 map has a tiny hidden hole I always go find at the end of a session there. 😄

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com