Lists of Supergroup bases

thunderforce

GM Kal has been creating https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Indomitable_Base_List (and the four obvious equivalents). I feel a bit ambivalent about whether it should be done here or on the FBSA Wiki. What do other people think?

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

I like it. The list for Everlasting is LONG but being the RP server that doesn't surprise me. As long as new entries are put in the right categories I don't see any issues, but if folks don't abide by that then making it sortable might be worthwhile. That bridge is a ways down the road though. As far as which wiki it is on, I don't have strong feelings one way or the other. I would assume the HC wiki has more registers users that could potentially edit the lists, so it might be better to house it on the HC wiki and just link to it from the FBSA wiki. I have spent almost no time on the FBSA wiki though so I might not have the best grasp of the kind of content that is best suited for the FBSA wiki.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, Kallisti said:

Would it not be better to link to the Google Docs spreadsheets where these lists are maintained and updatable by the community as they are built?

Speaking as the angel of cynicism I quite like the idea that people who want to change them have to get set up to edit the Wiki, because we could really use more people who are.

(The more I think about this the more I think, yeah, just keep them as a gateway edit...)

Edited by thunderforce

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.