PvP badges

Kaipto

Hey there,

I’ve been really enjoying badge hunting as of late (never got into it on live for some reason—I missed out apparently!).

Have started rounding out a lot of the PvE badge categories and am curious if there are any suggestions on how to more easily obtain PvP badges. I’m on Excelsior and the PvP zones and Arena are total dead zones.

Should I transfer to the PvP server (is it active enough?), hopefully snag the badges, and then transfer back? Seek out other PvP badge hunters to try to “exchange” milestones with?

Any tips much appreciated!

Well, my badge hunter friend asked me to come to Siren's Call with her, so I did , and we spent the next half hour just shooting each other.  Job done.  No, it's not the original intent, LOL, but when your'e a badge hunter and you want them all...is it 1546 now?...you do what you have to.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Well there are 3 badges for a total of 50 defeats of another player in a PvP zone.

The PvP map badges don't require PvP just go into the zone and get em, same with the plaque in BB, Siren, and WB

Warburg Rocket badge is a solo endeavor

Staying in each PvP zone for an hour: set yourself into an ouroborus or task force, enter the zone, hide somewhere and go afk for awhile

Doing missions from the contact in PvP zone offers badges, these missions can be done solo or in teams. 

Obtaining the pillbox badges and heavies badges in RV,  either solo or on a team.   The AV's in RV should be done with a team.

Most arena badges need only 2 people, battle royale needs 3,  pentad requires teams,  swiss draw requires 8

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

12 hours ago, Kaipto said:

I’m on Excelsior and the PvP zones and Arena are total dead zones.

I'm on Excelsior as well. I need the arena and PvP kill badges on my main. I would be happy to arrange a time to get most of those taken care of. Send me a global friend request @MindRipper if you are interested.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Illithid317 said:

I'm on Excelsior as well. I need the arena and PvP kill badges on my main. I would be happy to arrange a time to get most of those taken care of. Send me a global friend request @MindRipper if you are interested.

Thanks

Added! I'm @Kaipto

Kaipto

MindRipper

My friend

My other friend

My new friend Celtic Cutie

My new friend ERad Cutie

Ura Hero is next! We need to find, capture, frisk, badge, and release. 

PluckySidekick is next! They need on this list because this list has needs!. (i will message you, not massage but if you need a massage, i know a guy)

Edited by Spider
margaritas stave off scurvy

Heads up: Mindripper is a super sweetheart and helped Ura Hero with weight class badges. This is a shout out. Get all your doubt out. It was a love bout. And now we get Ura Hero's Swiss now't!

PS: Kaipto is super cool too!

And I really enjoyed hanging out with the Celt/Rad personage on Disc.

• Like 1

My new friend Kaipto

My new friend MindRipper

My friend

My other friend

My new friend Celtic Cutie

My new friend ERad Cutie

My new friend Ura Hero

PluckySidekick is next! They need on this list because this list has needs!. (I am back on Torchbearer for the week but will have new tokens by next weekend)

This is truly amazing! And excellent cross-server kindness and collaboration. Thanks to all who collaborated especially Spider for organizing 🙏 I'm happy to pay it forward for anyone who needs it.

image.png

yikes edited for basic English XD though leaving the late night phone animoji for posterity 😛

Edited by Kaipto
  • Like 2