The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Dark Extraction Change

Ohsirus3

On 12/19/2020 at 7:37 AM, Ohsirus3 said:

Anyone know when and why Warshade Essences no longer carry human form buffs over? I only started replaying Warshades and noticed they die a heck faster than I remembered and notice they don’t carry Eclipse over.

Pretty sure they get Mire. My WS isn't high enough for Eclipse yet.

• Like 1

They get mire as mentioned. A long time ago they used to get eclipse as well, but that disappeared at some point, leaving them as one of the squishiest pets on the block. Since a large part of a Warshades damage comes from these guys it would be really nice to get that back. When they did inherit it they also inherited the duration, so if you had ten seconds left on mire, the pet you summon at that point also had ten seconds left on it, which feels appropriate for balance. Would also be nice to get them to not close to melee since they have all ranged attacks...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Microcosm said:

They get mire as mentioned. A long time ago they used to get eclipse as well, but that disappeared at some point, leaving them as one of the squishiest pets on the block. Since a large part of a Warshades damage comes from these guys it would be really nice to get that back. When they did inherit it they also inherited the duration, so if you had ten seconds left on mire, the pet you summon at that point also had ten seconds left on it, which feels appropriate for balance. Would also be nice to get them to not close to melee since they have all ranged attacks...

Yeah I recall them being labeled floating tanks. It seems they inherited the photon seekers logic.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:12 PM, mathemagic said:

I remember on Live getting enough recharge to get three fluffies out. Now I'm lucky to get the first one to live long enough to have two.

Photon Seekers seems what they've been turned into.

With enough recharge you can still get out two at the same time. But it's a VERY high level of recharge needed. (Mine has 180% total recharge)

Also for the thread, on live, I don't remember them ever being all that tanky, just floating fluff balls that blasteed.

• Like 1