Auction House posting wrong item for sale

Uun

On most characters I store 5-10 large inspirations in the Auction House. When posting items for sale, the item I'm selling will be at the bottom of the Stored Item list. I'll enter the listing price, click the post button, get the confirmation dialog for the AH fee (this only seems to happen selling pricey items), click OK, then discover that the item I wanted to list is still in my inventory and I'd just listed a large inspiration for $15,000,000 and paid a $1,500,000 fee. This has happened to me so often that I'm on the lookout for it. No matter how careful I am that I'm clicking on the correct item, it seems to happen about 1 of every 10 transactions over the confirmation limit.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

The auction house has been wonky for a bit. Is it always the same sort of item (the same large insp. type or what not?)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I had something similar happen last year, and noted it in a bug report at the time. In my case I had common salvage stored in the AH that got posted instead of a Panacea IO. I have since made sure to remove everything from the 'Stored' tab except the item I am selling and have not had the problem reoccur.

6 hours ago, Greycat said:

The auction house has been wonky for a bit. Is it always the same sort of item (the same large insp. type or what not?)

It's not always the same type. I think it might be whatever was at the top of the stack, but I haven't checked it. It just happened again 5 minutes ago - I was posting 7 or 8 enhancements for sale and of course the one that bugged was the Gravitational Anchor I was posting at 15,000,000.

5 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I have since made sure to remove everything from the 'Stored' tab except the item I am selling and have not had the problem reoccur.

I could do that, but I find it really handy to keep large enhancements in the Stored tab.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller