Automatically assign powers and slots

SuperPlyx

33 minutes ago, WanderingAries said:

Or you could do what I generally do when I'm not sure how a build works yet. Start with the basics (Acc, Dmg, Rech) and then go from there. Anything beyond that is the whole POINT of being able to do it on our own. Need help? Check the forums for suggestions on the build.

No offense, but did you read the thread?  This isn't about learning to build.  This is about reducing the time and complexity of building and outfitting a character on the Beta Server.

• Thanks 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

1 hour ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

No offense, but did you read the thread?  This isn't about learning to build.  This is about reducing the time and complexity of building and outfitting a character on the Beta Server.

So...I missed the "What forum was this in?" then. Got it, side effect of eyes glazing over the "All Unread Forums" list. 

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

4 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

So...I missed the "What forum was this in?" then. Got it, side effect of eyes glazing over the "All Unread Forums" list. 

Happens to all of us.  🙂

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• 2 weeks later
3 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Wait... what? I didn't strive for existence. That was thrust upon me. Does that mean my existence has no value?

Are you sure?

That august event is so far into the past now that you may have had it blotted from your memory...

:classic_wink:

• Haha 2

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 2 weeks later