Auction House ease of use update

6 hours ago, macskull said:

Not every piece in a set has the same going price - how would the system decide what to bid?

Perhaps a Min-Max Buy Price option? It would require some dreaded UI work to do but y'know.

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

6 hours ago, macskull said:

Not every piece in a set has the same going price - how would the system decide what to bid?

Bid the price you put in on every piece. Presumably the intended user of this facility has more money than time.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

39 minutes ago, arthurh35353 said:

And ease of use and upgrading shouldn't be things to work towards?

TBF, I think AH improvements might turn out to have a low benefit/effort ratio compared to some things... including fixing the egregious AH bugs.

• Like 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:17 AM, thunderforce said:

Bid the price you put in on every piece. Presumably the intended user of this facility has more money than time.

Or you're only in once or twice a week (or have multiple characters.) Drop a bid for the set at (say) 2m per piece, wait, come back and *someone* may have listed one in your range.

I can see the use. I'd prefer seeing the bugs knocked out of the AH first 🙂 but I don't have an issue with the suggestion.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

I can see the use. I'd prefer seeing the bugs knocked out of the AH first 🙂 but I don't have an issue with the suggestion.

I think the suggestion is fine, and after the entire AH interface has been burned to the ground, it would be a neat thing to include in the rebuild.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!