Just found an arachnos room I've never seen before

DougGraves

Faultline arc, Agent G.  I am infiltrating an arachnos base and there is a huge room with ramps up and down and a ledge around the sides.  Took me forever to figure out there was an elevator in there.

Cool room.  Makes me wonder what other rooms I have never seen.

Yeah the Arachnos "layer cake" room, that along with CoT multiple level cave room, and the Council water treatment plant.

All suck, I call them layer cakes because at the next level you might be surprised that you're on the last mob or not.

Defeat alls as mentioned with those rooms are the devs being @ssholes. 🙃

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

To add insult to injury, I'm pretty sure this room was only added in later issues.

So, the devs had years of feedback on us hating the cake rooms... and one of them decided to make a room that would be worse than all other cake rooms combined.

Had to be someone's pet project. And to be fair, it does look intimidating and sticks with you.

The only thing that would make that room worse is if Arachnos had snipers.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Then there is the Secret Torture Room, but if it's a Secret, how come everyone knows about it.....

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X