Error, can't connect to login server...

Fiftycalsniper

Of course, a shiny nickel says that when I wait a bit, this problem ends up resolving itself somehow.

Still, here goes:

Basics: Win10 64bit, laptop with a mobile GPU, forget the exact make of processor/GPU, but both are well within basic specs for the game. Playing this am on Excelsior redside, no issues, suddenly got mapserved. Couldn't reconnect. Tequila will open (shows "error retrieving shard status" at the bottom), can get to login page, can't get past that point to server selection page. Server status here on the forums seems to be fine, my internet connection itself is fine. Can still surf around/get to other pages, so internet hardware seems okay.

Reboot. Same issue.

Verify Tequila. Same issue.

Try making sure I don't have any pending updates or anything. Nope. All good there.

Anyone have any thoughts/ideas? Given that the server status page is showing green lights, and numbers are fluctuating there, I'm thinking it's something on my end. The odd part is the internet connection being okay, and this suddenly happening specifically to CoH only. Makes me think it's something more out of the ordinary, a little trickier to diagnose and repair. 😕