Looking for a certain "vibe"

Damoklese

Ya know when the super powerful hero walks(or hovers) into a room and just effortlessly blows all the bad guys away?

Like if you pissed off Jean Grey, or Storm..  they arent gonna run around punching folks, or even seem to be putting much effort into the whooping they are dishing out, but a hurricane of destruction is going to rain down around them.

Thats kind of the feel im going for.   What combo do you think might best exemplify this "vibe"?

(Im assuming controller but if you think a different archetype could do it better, im open to suggestions)

I have to agree with the Earth/Storm assessment, the control patches in Earth and summons in Storm really give a feeling of being aloof. 

You create an environment that takes care of the enemies, rather than focusing on specific enemies with attacks.

Add Fold Space.

that being said, it'll be very low damage until you get Tornado and Lightning Storm at 35 and 38.  If you're OK with feeling very much like a support character below those levels, this is a good combo.  If you want to slaughter (rapidly defeat?) enemies from lv1, you're probably looking at Storm, Time, or Kinetics on a defender/corruptor.

Edited by bigfashizzel

My fire/dark/psi Miss Paragon is amazing fun. Lots of explosive powers lots of AoE. She does amazing on teams. But very easy to solo lvl54s x8 struggles with burst damage but has alot of DoT. With all the recharge though psi tornado is up evey 3 or 4 seconds. However your usually applying some buff to you or debuff to them. But there is never a dull moment.

Can solo AVs too. Fire/cold would be an awesome combo but not sure i wana make another fire troller. 

6 hours ago, insome1 said:

I vouch for plant/storm/ice. Melts folks and is pretty flashy too.

Plant/Storm/Ice is SO much fun in the last area of Market Crash, as I discovered last night. 

"Hello 50,000 Sky Raiders. I have a Tentacle for each and every one of you"