Family_Boss_Defense?

Arbegla

The best defense is a good offense and you can't have offense without accuracy, fam. We call that Boss Defense. Now what we have here is Family Size Boss Defense, that means a whole lot of it in one little enhancement package baby!

It's all there man you just gotta look with your HEART not your EYES. 😘

Edited by DeepSky
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

... And the "Family Boss Defense" bug has been reported at least five times already. It's easy to search the forums to see whether a bug has already been reported, so you can add to that thread rather than adding another, but I suppose that it's even easier to just assume that you are the first one to ever see the problem and post away.

5 hours ago, srmalloy said:

... And the "Family Boss Defense" bug has been reported at least five times already. It's easy to search the forums to see whether a bug has already been reported, so you can add to that thread rather than adding another, but I suppose that it's even easier to just assume that you are the first one to ever see the problem and post away.

Ignoring the snark here, I did do a search, and the 'latest' post about it was almost a year old. So, making a new post to let the devs know its still an issue seemed appropriate.

It's been mentioned more recently than a year ago. A quick search turned up three threads (Thread 1, Thread 2, Thread 3) since late November. I thought I remembered reading (and am not sufficiently motived to check at the moment) that this was supposed to be fixed in Issue 27 Page 1, but it would definitely be nice if this could be corrected.