More Incarnate Interface options

Teirusu

One of the things I was thinking about the other day is that it be nice to have a way to partially replicate punch-voke that Tankers and Brutes have, but on other ATs.  Certainly not as strong to over-shadow their own punch-voke but enough to draw threat away besides dipping into the Presence pool.  After all, these days, you can make nearly any AT pretty tough through Incarnate powers and IOs and I could builds out there might take advantage of something like that.  Or, even a Tank/Brute wanting to make theirs stronger?

Soo, why not have an Incarnate Interface that does something like that?  After all, the Hybrid Melee Radial already has taunt built into it, it just doesn't work all the time.  There are also no options for Smashing/lethal damage, nor for Stuns/Holds.  So, why not expand on the Interfaces a bit?

So, here's my idea for one:  This Interface could be called 'Staggering' and be modeled off the Cognitive/Spectral Interfaces.  It represents that your attacks are overwhelming, have more power, and ooof compared to others.  Which catches the enemies attention more.

The Staggering Core Flawless Interface could focus more on Stuns and perhaps have no taunt built into it.  (20% chance for a minor Stun with a 25% chance for a Smashing proc of damage or could just be a DoT.  A single proc just makes more sense for Smashing damage.)

Then the Staggering Radial Flawless interface could focus more on on Taunt and less Stun with a bit more damage.  (12% chance for a minor Stun with Taunt and a 75% chance for a proc/DoT of Smashing damage.)

What other ideas do other people have?  It be nice to have one for Holds and other types of damage like Lethal/Cold.

For damaging so far, they have Cognitive (Psi/Confuse), Degenerative (Toxic/-MaxHP), Preemptive (Energy/-End), Reactive (Fire/-Resist), and Spectral (Negative/Immobilize).

An option for Cold DoT could be named Entropic (as in thermodynamic entropy) and cause Hold. I don't know how the "Hold" proc will be handled some would have Devastation's Proc slotted in their blast powers. Perhaps this may not be a big deal because melee powers do not have a similar proc and it would actually be helpful for some Melee ATs (Stalkers).

The Lethal DoT, which I would name Anaphylactic, could include a Sleep effect. The chance for Sleep should bear in mind that a Sleeping foe will awaken when attacked.

The "Staggering" having a Stun primary/Taunt secondary sounds like a good idea. I have imagined a similar one named "Concussive" that is just the Smash DoT and the Stun. 

I remain,

The Grumpy Gamer Girl and the Big Green Dragon

Would definitely be nice to have more options for interface, as they only stack so deep (4 stacks of any kind, regardless of source.  I often change to an uncommon variant when teaming). 

And yes, a taunt effect outside of the presence pool or Melee Hybrid would be a great option for certain non-tank/brute builds to have, as PuGs don't always have those archetypes with them.

Also, a possible alternate Lethal name/effect:  Lacerating (or Maiming), Lethal Dot, movement or global slow effect to represent bleeding and damage to limbs/tendons.