how do i move influence to my other character

seihyup kim

7 minutes ago, seihyup kim said:

how do i move influence to my other character 

i am trying to send with email. it keeps saying emails with attachments can only be sent to global names

You send it to your global name. If you don't know what your global is, I believe you can type /getglobal or something to that effect in the chat in game. Your global also appears when you first log in.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Your global handle is usually the name of the first character you made.  You can check this on any character by choosing Menu > Chat Handle.

To send yourself an email, address it to your global, with a @ at the beginning, make sure you have a title and you have to have some text in the message as well.  You should be able to transfer up to 999,999,999 inf to your global mail box and can claim that from any character on that account.

• Like 2

Who run Bartertown?

For Safety, send yourself a test message first.  Make sure the To and From match (copy and paste if possible). This way you don't send any influence to the wrong account.  Then reply to that email with your influence laden email.  And when ever you want to transfer funds, respond to the email again.  Remember to not delete it.

• Like 4

The way I do this is:

The character that wants the influence sends an email to the global name, in my case @ukase. 

To: @ukase
Memo: Cheap!            Where the word Influence is - leave this blank. Your rich alt will fill this out. 

Body of message:

Feed me! 

Then, you log onto the rich alt, check your email, and hit Reply. 

Immediately, the TO:  and the body are satisfying the email requirements. Simply type in how much the alt should get, hit Send. 

In 98% of cases, as soon as you log off the rich alt and log into the poor alt, the email is there waiting. 

Historically, there has been an afternoon when emails took a few hours to arrive. 

• Like 3

The test message idea and replying is a really good way to do it until you are comfortable or have enough resources that you can laugh at yourself and shake it off if you send it so some mystery player (in other words lose it)...

Another 'safe' method is if you have two accounts - trade the inf (or whatever) directly to the second account then relog into the recipient character on the main account and trade it directly back.

And as already mentioned - if you email it - use the global name for the account.

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)