90% sure I made this post before for trollers/doms

kelika2

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

you group to kill this faster, classic MMO stuff

No, that's not "classic MMO stuff."

Have you played any other MMOs before? Groups form because either the boss requires enough DPS that one person can't do it alone, or the dungeon requires a group to even begin. Hell, most groups form because of the enforced "holy trinity" where one guy is meant to hold aggro, another is supposed to heal everyone, and three dudes are poking the boss in its ankles until it falls over.

If your sole reason to team is to "kill faster", then you're just plain doing it wrong, friendo. You don't need a team to kill things fast in this game. The fact you're whining that being in a team means you have to use more than two attack buttons is just laughable to me.

• Like 2

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

12 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

i didnt even read the rest of your post after this.

Of course not. You don't know what you're talking about, so that's not surprising.

Not responding to you further after this. You're a lost cause.

• Like 3

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

30 minutes ago, ForeverLaxx said:

Of course not. You don't know what you're talking about, so that's not surprising.

Not responding to you further after this. You're a lost cause.

This somehow challenges me to try and get the last word in this matter.

But yeah, being in a group in an MMO = killing faster.

8 hours ago, kelika2 said:
8 hours ago, ForeverLaxx said:

This is the advice you've been given.

you group to kill this faster, classic MMO stuff.

maybe this is where the confusion began, between you and me anyways.

Maybe for you. Killing shit faster is not why _I_ group.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kelika2 said:

This somehow challenges me to try and get the last word in this matter.

But yeah, being in a group in an MMO = killing faster.

trimmed. No value in debate.

Edited by Hew

15 hours ago, Sovera said:

You're mistaking the -30 or 35% resists for the slow. The slow is useless. The -35% is not. Those powers are used and welcome for the -res, not for the slow.

Well kinda. Plenty of powers have "Afraid" in there and Slows can help a lot with that (as can AOE Immobs). 

That being said. the best play will always be "Wait a beat or two for the main Tank to scrummage things in a bit" then let loose with your immobs, slows and Rains / Hotfeets but on a PuG if you do that then you end up watching 6 other people spam their powers regardless. So you may as well join in. But you can be smart about it (drop Seeds > Freezing Rain THEN the AOE Immob)

On regular teams you get the flavour of how your SG / general buddies play so "messy spawns" happens way less. 

• Retired Game Master

Having perused the thread, I think any good that could have possibly come from it already will have.

Though it'll now be locked, please always be excellent to one another and let others enjoy the game the way they want to.

Edited by GM Aurarius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.