New Tanker hit 35 but can only see half of the Epic's listed in builder, can I take Mu as a Hero?

ChillJill

Specifically, you need the Badge awarded from the last mission in the First Story Arc of any of the Patrons.  You can earn this as a Team member, and don't have to become a full Villain to get there.  Rogue or Vigilante will suffice if someone else is running the mission.  Rogue or Villain will allow you to get the Contacts and run the mission yourself.

Any of the Patron Badges unlock all four of the Patron Pools.  You can get the Badge at any level, but to start the mission or select the Powers, you have to be at least level 35.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

And may I add (rant) well after the fact, that it is ridiculous that the Patron pools are not automatically unlocked at 35, as the Epic pools are. It should be coded such that you can still run the Patron unlock mission arcs, all four of them, but the Patron pools should not still be gated behind them (/rant)

11 hours ago, tripthicket said:

And may I add (rant) well after the fact, that it is ridiculous that the Patron pools are not automatically unlocked at 35, as the Epic pools are. It should be coded such that you can still run the Patron unlock mission arcs, all four of them, but the Patron pools should not still be gated behind them (/rant)

I could just see someone reading this a deciding that we instead need arcs for the Epic pools.

Pro Tip for doing Patron Arcs, each one of them has a very annoying mission in it where you have to find a bunch of stuff in a huge map. Once you get to that one just call your contact and have him auto complete the mission for you, bypassing it completely

On 7/29/2021 at 7:13 AM, ironjoe said:

I could just see someone reading this a deciding that we instead need arcs for the Epic pools.

It would make sense thematically I think. I am not going to say no to new stuff to do anyway. 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:19 AM, Hyperstrike said:

Just as an FYI, Black Scorpion's arc is about the shortest and most straightforward for unlocking Patron pools.

Yep and the only mission that's a pain in the butt -- a defeat all of Crey tanks and Scorpion dudes -- can be autocompleted to speed the whole arc up.